Unobtainium (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m obligated to provide what details? And who are you for me to jump when asked?

And why am I to do anything? Are you paying me? Are you my employer or boss?
Wendy says HI. Miss you Bro

Damn... this got very chat-like. I’m going to change the subject back to the subject:

OEM 79+ Quarter Panel

7AF1D081-F608-4225-99DF-3237F518AD27.jpeg

I’m obligated to provide what details? And who are you for me to jump when asked?

And why am I to do anything? Are you paying me? Are you my employer or boss?
No one is obligated to provide anything here. I'm just a fellow mud member. I take pleasure in helping others, maybe you do not?

Because you were asked. Are you here only for money? Not the last time I checked.

All that I was asking is why all the secrecy and humor about getting parts? I/We know you guys are/were good at what you do/did, we respect that. As a member and enthusiast you might unshroud all the secrecy and mystery and help the community locate some parts. Maybe not.

Last edited:
I’d like to think that Dan and I have contributed to this community quite a bit for quite a number of years.

For free.

I’m sorry our past contributions have not met your standards of disclosure.
I don't understand why you're butthurt ,his question wasn't rude at all to warrant such an arrogant response....

Did either one of actually work directly for Toyota.? Your was always with the Miller group?

Curious on your thoughts of living in UT verses NM? We have thought about moving further north if I could ever reduce the collection down to something that could be moved.

New Mexico, hands down. I can't wait to get back "home". I'm a Salt Lake native.

View attachment 2543993
Anyone who can mass produce these in a Solid State version would make a fortune, my dad brought me this back a a souvenir from Colombia after being unable to get one anywhere else
That looks like a very basic relay module to me. It would be easier to just breadboard it and/or duplicate it with discrete components.
How many would actually get sold and for how much? Since you are in L.A. we should talk!

Reactions: D0g
I’m not sure if I can find the P/N. I bought this and the driver’s side quarter panel 15+ years ago. I’ll look for any Toyota stickers with numbers the next time I go back to the storage.

Those are the not the correct part numbers nor do they correspond to the correct material parts being referenced.
Whoops, you're right! My apologies. Let me provide the correct numbers free of charge! I would be glad to help a fellow member out!

61310-90310 RH
61320-90305 LH

08/1908-09/1983

Good catch @Onur , glad you didn't waste any of your time NOT providing parts info! Cheers!

Whoops, you're right! My apologies. Let me provide the correct numbers free of charge! I would be glad to help a fellow member out!

61310-90310 RH
61320-90305 LH

08/1908-09/1983

Good catch @Onur , glad you didn't waste any of your time NOT providing parts info! Cheers!

These part numbers then supersede even more when you follow the engineering change numbers.

61310-90310 goes to 61310-90311 which is the final part number in this PNC.

61320-90305 goes to 61320-90307 which then goes to 61320-90308 which then goes to 61320-90309 which is then goes to 61320-90800 which is the final number in this PNC.

These part numbers then supersede even more when you follow the engineering change numbers.

61310-90310 goes to 61310-90311 which is the final part number in this PNC.

61320-90305 goes to 61320-90307 which then goes to 61320-90308 which then goes to 61320-90309 which is then goes to 61320-90800 which is the final number in this PNC.
Indeed they do, and the Toyota system automatically brings up the newest number even in the event ANY superseded number is keyed in. Therefore ANY dealer that the poster goes to will be able to get the correct part based off the number provided. Furthermore, if he visits an auction site such as ebay, he can still use the old number for a NOS unit.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom