SOLD 2005 Black Toyota Land Cruiser - very clean, in excellent shape! - Raleigh, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

• 165,xxx miles
  • Southern truck; GA & NC – no rust
  • Meticulously maintained
  • I am the second owner, first owner was a Doctor’s wife in Atlanta, I bought it in 2017
  • 29 dealership service records under first owner
  • 16 service records under my ownership at my independent shop ($9,089 in expense (not that that matters for price, but I think does show my commitment to properly maintaining this vehicle)) and I have all the receipts
  • File with receipts is in my office, will upload them to listing tomorrow
  • New front brakes, front rotors and CV axles (w lifetime warranty) all done in the last 5 months.
  • All fluids were baselined upon my purchase and have since used manufacturers recommended service intervals, always using synthetic fluids
  • Black over grey leather – Drivers side seat bottom replaced; I still have original. Wolfmans upholstery shop made cover, found him on ih8mud, it’s a great replacement
  • Weathertech floor mats
  • Original floor mats – not used by me but included (they have been in my basement since my purchase)
  • Third row seats, still have tags on them, never used
  • Tinted windows
  • All speakers replaced in 2018 ($723)
  • BT45-TOY installed – Bluetooth audio and phone calls using steering wheel controls
  • Pfran LED interior kit
  • Silicone radiator hose upgrade and metal heater tees
  • Hood and rear hatch struts recently replaced
  • TrekBoxx Tailgate replacement (love that thing btw)
  • YotaMD Key – another favorite upgrade
  • BFG All-terrain 275/70/18, roughly 50-60% tread left
  • Timing belt changed at 96k miles 6/2015
  • I removed the engine cover, but it is also in good shape and included with the sale
The less good:

• Came with the ugly fender flares, I had them removed by a body shop, but you can see where they once were if you look closely on the bumpers
  • It was involved in what was described to me by the previous owner as a minor sideswipe accident while parked in 2015, it is reported on the Carfax as “moderate” damage. I forgot about this until I reran the Carfax in preparation for selling. I am happy to send photos from whatever angle the prospective buyer would like, but I think it is a non-issue and never noticed any abnormalities in appearance or operation.
This truck has been maintained as if I was going to own it forever, it is in fantastic shape and is ready for its next adventure with a new family. I spent months looking for the perfect 100 when I bought this and I hope someone else who is in the same situation will be able to get this truck

I am in Raleigh, NC and would be happy to pick someone up from the RDU airport if they are flying in to buy it. I am happy to facilitate a pre-purchase inspection at the buyer’s expense. And although I have no experience with it, I am willing to consider shipping it (at the buyer’s expense and coordination) for the right deal.

For those seriously considering this purchase I will give you the contact information for my mechanic who raves about this truck, the condition it is in and how much he would like to have it. I have monitored auctions on BAT, this site as well as the FB TLC marketplace group. I believe I have priced this fairly and below the maximum I could get from it to facilitate a quicker sale.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_6336.jpg
IMG_6337.jpg
IMG_6338.jpg
IMG_6339.jpg
IMG_6340.jpg

Last edited:
do mind sharing how much you sold for?
^ Curious also

Since the buyer responded to the thread and essentially identified himself as the buyer I removed the list price for his privacy. I also feel like it is his information to share at this point, so I would suggest sending a PM to him if he is willing to share.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom