VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you happen to have any decent doors and rad support? Thanks Jason
I've got three out the four door and they are decent. The rad support was toast but the lower valance panel is good.

I am in need of a body and frame that i could throw in a 3B and 4 speed into, and any type bj40 bj60 as long as it can be road worthy and has papers
I have a safari snorkel, still in the box, that would look great on the bj40 your working on...

I’m selling this jet 1/2ton, 1,100 pound chain fall great shape.

100$ Or trade for a 12ft long and minimum 12inch diameter fir or cedar log
D65EC485-9393-40B7-9547-37F65D44912C.jpeg

Are you converting to discs?no just trying to get it back up and running. I dismantled the front axle to rebuild it but then life took over and here I am a year later. Was thinking of just taking it to West Shore Spring and 4x4 and having them finish the axle rebuild for me. but if I can get a front axle for the right price I may just do that.

Unless you find an axle that's very recently been rebuilt, that seems like a lot of work, just to avoid about the same amount of work. :meh:
its more about the time and place. I don't have anywhere to finish rebuilding the axle I have apart and I am strapped for time. If I can just put an operational axle in for now then at least the machine will work.

I've got a few D-series-"Rigid" led's left. (4-flood, 3-spot) .Thought i'd see if anyone in the club would be interested before they go to the "for sale sites".
All brand new, 4-still in sealed boxes. $100. ea.
I also have larger "Teal Industries" LED's --Bright as ****!
aFx72aNXRIaXfGI5dP1+kw.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a few D-series-"Rigid" led's left. (4-flood, 3-spot) .Thought i'd see if anyone in the club would be interested before they go to the "for sale sites".
All brand new, 4-still in sealed boxes. $120. ea.

View attachment 2538672
How much if I bought all of them?

Set of 1978 or earlier 40 series seats, seatbelts and brackets good shape. One spot circled the stitching has come apart on the shoulder.

300$ or also interested in trading for large cedar logs 12foot and a minimum of 12 inches diameter.
324DF8F7-D93E-4F1A-A25E-9F761714E315.jpeg

Are those original seat covers? Mine are different, much more stitching.

Believe they might have been reupholstered before my time and that’s why they aren’t all ripped up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom