Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, The Cove

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Won't be able to make it

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry I missed this. spent the weekend fishing in wv. At least I took FS 151 back to 33. (NOT wheeling, but at least its dirt).

Anyway, glad everyone had a fun safe time. I hope theres another one soon.

Here's some pictures my dad got on his camera
DSC05950.JPG

DSC05952.JPG

DSC05953.JPG

DSC05954.JPG

DSC05955.JPG

few more, along with Heeps doing heep things.

DSC05957.JPG

DSC05965.JPG

DSC05977.JPG

DSC05978.JPG

DSC05979.JPG

wow what was that first obstacle that paul was stuck on in the first video?
Behind camp 6, we were playing around on Get Bent. I did a horrible job of placement of the GoPro. Maybe @TTViper will share images of proof of how big the boulders were lol

also video 2 that FJ! butt clencher for sure.

I see the 80s just took their own line lol. straight down :rofl:
Armchair QB says the initial line was less than ideal, but he could have stayed turned hard driver and driven through it... PS front tire was about to start coming down and leveling out. But that's easy to say from behind my keyboard. :hillbilly:

IFSers gotta get used to lifting tires... :worms:

Armchair QB says the initial line was less than ideal, but he could have stayed turned hard driver and driven through it... PS front tire was about to start coming down and leveling out. But that's easy to say from behind my keyboard. :hillbilly:

Very well could have been driven thru, decided to be on the side of caution to be safe. What I didn't like about the situation was the back was sliding sideways when being slow on and off the brakes. There is definitely a good amount of things that can be picked apart with that situation that shouldn't have happened.

That log under the jeep's roof bars...... is that look going to start replacing light bars??????

I was thinking the same thing 😬

Very well could have been driven thru, decided to be on the side of caution to be safe. What I didn't like about the situation was the back was sliding sideways when being slow on and off the brakes. There is definitely a good amount of things that can be picked apart with that situation that shouldn't have happened.
As the driver of the FJ Cruiser, I can attest to the butt-clenching, indeed. First time I've worried about flipping. I waffled on taking the left or right too long and ended up coming in at a crap angle. Felt good about the way the truck was responding all day and figured I'd try the more challenging route over that ledge. Being my first time feeling like I was really in extremis, I was impressed by the calmness and focus of those helping save my butt. I knew I had some great, experienced wheelers around me. So, many thanks again guys! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom