Awl_TEQ Metal Parts etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Spike Strip - don’t tell me, tell Dan! Call or email him your requests

Hello all!

If you are interested in any of the 40 series parts I make please contact Dan at 4WheelAuto and he will help you out. 4WheelAuto is now handling all of my parts essentially as a distributor. I make them and he ships them! Dan is trying to decide what and how many items he needs to carry on hand so let him know and he will stock up!

In order to be able to keep 4WheelAuto in stock I will transferring the actual building of my parts to the company that employs me as my day job. I am the GM of said company and so will have complete control over build quality as always but will no longer be restricted by how much time I personally have to devote to fabricating parts. This gives me the ability to build massive volume if needed as well as giving me the time to design new items as well.

New items - I now make rear quarter panels for the 40 series as well as late model rear floors, floor cross members and inner fender wells!

I have actually been making these for about five years for a local restorer but could not offer it to the public due to the amount of labor required - I just could not make them in any volume by myself.

The quarter panels are not pictured - I am making some right now for 4WheelAuto and will post a pic when done.

View attachment 2479529

Call Dan or Travis @ 1-866-468-2570
Wholesale Offroad Parts and Accessories - LANDCRUISER PARTS | 4wheel Auto

Cheers,
Kevin

wow this is huge news, thanks for updating us...
need a vacuum tank right off the bat....already emailed Dan

Ordered!

Thanks, Kevin!
Thanks, Dan!

Are you going to be making fj45 bed parts again (sides, floor etc)? Excited to see you making parts again. I have a few and they are top notch.

Last edited:
Yes, Dan responded a few days after I emailed.

Any chance of building complete rear tub and selling as a whole instean of just parts?

Will be ordering a 45 tailgate for some wall art in the garage! haha

Varty - possibly but we are just getting going with 4wheelauto and I will need time to create the various parts not yet on file. Like the top rails of the tub and the filler corners between floor/sill and inner wheel wells. By time I am talking many months to a couple years.

Fair enough Kevin! See how fast my 1/2 tub redo goes. leaning towards Aqualu but will keep watching whats going on with your stuff.

Sent an e-mail out in hope to get some parts, thanks again 👍

fjc-man,

Yes I am. Just sent some to Dan at 4wheelauto - he would be happy to send one to you!!

Dan tells me you guys can use dan@4wheelauto.com or the info@4wheelauto.com addresses to contact him if you don't want to use the contact form on the website.

Cheers,
Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom