Broke my back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
Just wanted to let everyone know that when helping my dad winterize his sailboat I fell off and broke my back at L2 on the 20th. I had surgery on the night of the 23ed to bond the 2 vertibray above and one below. They had me up walking within 6 hours of the surgery and it doesn't look like there was any nerve damage as a result. I'm expecting to be released from hospital today or tomorrow and will be spending the next 3 weeks in Ontario with my parents before heading back to BC. Thanks in advance for all your support it means a lot to me.

Hope to see you all on the trail in the spring

OUCH!!! Heal up soon, Drew! We look forward to seeing you very soon! Let us know if you need anything taken care of out west before you return.

Speedy recovery Drew. Look for campfire/smokie runs through the winter when/if you're up to it.

gb

Well THAT sucks! Glad it didn't end any worse - Heal up quick and yell if you need anything.

Holy crap Drew! You are truly a superhuman, a cake walk compared to days gone by I’m sure. Wishing you a very speedy recovery.
Cheers!

oh man that sucks!
What kind of boat does your dad have?

Sorry to hear that. Hope you heal well and fast. Franz

Take care Drew

ahh thx

Holy cow Drew take care man hope you heal up well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom