WeBoost & Wilson Pro Cell Boosters - Code "MUDWEBOOST" at "AllTechSource.com" - Ends Nov. 31, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the interest everyone! I will give them a call tomorrow to get us more details!

Interested in a home booster. Not sure which model but let me know if this goes on.

I will have updates for you guys by the end of today! Thanks for all the interest everyone!

Interested. Is this a group buy on both products? I am looking for the WeBoost.
Yes it is. I am waiting on the distributor to get back to me and will update. Thanks for the interest everyone!

Seems like we might actually be close to the number needed to order. That was quick!
Yeah I was expecting to have to post in least 1 other forum to get the ball rolling but it looks like mud will have it covered! Nice!

Will have prices within a day or two.

So some great news, Coupon will either be live this Friday or next Friday! Stay tuned as I will edit title and first post within next 2 days. Thanks for the interest everyone!

I'm going to buy within the next 30 days one way or another. Let me know.

Interested in two car and maybe one home unit.

Im in as well. Have you any idea what kind of price you are looking at for the Drive Reach?

Im in as well. Have you any idea what kind of price you are looking at for the Drive Reach?
I will find out within the next 2 days what prices will be, as well as find out if it will go live this Friday or next. Will keep everyone posted and thank you for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom