Remote and lock button not working (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arich

Anthony. aka arich
Threads
Update: the problem below now occurs on occasion. Ugh
Remote lock and and door lock button not working, unlock works and I can hear all the actuators unlocking. Batteries have been changed and the second remote is not in the car.
all buttons on remotes work on both remotes. Car won’t lock with remotes, outside door button or even the inside lock button with the car running.
If I manually lock the car and then press the lock button on the remote I get the audible lock beep. This is driving me nuts.
2011 145,000 miles.
What am I over looking? thoughts?

Last edited:
Clarification question: the remote is not working for any buttons or just the lock button? Also, the unlock/lock button in the door handle isn’t working?

Have you tried the second remote? Do all buttons work? If yes, then the issue wouldn’t be with the vehicle but likely the first remote.

Clarification question: the remote is not working for any buttons or just the lock button? Also, the unlock/lock button in the door handle isn’t working?

Have you tried the second remote? Do all buttons work? If yes, then the issue wouldn’t be with the vehicle but likely the first remote.
I updated the post, just drive 150 miles and now it locks

Anyone

Do you get any sort of noise, the constant beep when trying to lock? Also I see you mention a line of when car is running. The key or button on outside of door will not work when the car is running to lock or unlock the car. Your interior button to lock all doors should work...

Are you able to lock all doors by using the physical key in the driver door?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom