Parting Out Los Angeles area - Beautiful Bronze & a Ruby Red 1991s being parted out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heya- im looking for:
- brown carpet piece for tailgate.
- tan interior sunroof headliner trim piece / felted piece that circles the interior sunroof headliner
- bronze drivers side fender
I do have a bronze driver fender. $140, but no shipping...shipping is over $100/

I do have a bronze driver fender. $140, but no shipping...shipping is over $100/
im up in sf area - i will start trolling for a ride- if u get any ofher customers shuttling north - keep me posted- id come down fo L.A but i dont have enuff PPE and fire retardent landcruisers 😁

im up in sf area - i will start trolling for a ride- if u get any ofher customers shuttling north - keep me posted- id come down fo L.A but i dont have enuff PPE and fire retardent landcruisers 😁
A doubled up face mask, and a fire extinguisher in each hand could help, but dont forget we had an earthquake here last night!
Do you want to put a paypal deposit on it?

I do not have one, they are getting very scarce.

I am interested in front ABS wheel sensor. Do you still have it (them)? How much are you asking?

Please see your personal message. I have ABS sensors

Is the cruiser pictured behind the red one Black or Green? if black how much for all 4 door handles no locks, fuel door and DS/PS mirror housings shipped to 98604-9383
cheers

Jd

I do not have a set of black handles, fuel door sold. Please see your personal message regarding mirrors.

Hello, back again I’m looking for the heat shields for the muffler from down pipes to back or the complete exhaust system for 91 Fj80 ship to (29621) thanks

They are poorly made of thin aluminum and don't survive well, especially being subject to extreme heat and then splashed repeatedly with rain puddles, snow and gravel.
I just got in another 1991 and will start on it this weekend to see if it has usable heat shields.
It is way too expensive to ship an exhaust system other than down pipes, or smaller parts.

They are poorly made of thin aluminum and don't survive well, especially being subject to extreme heat and then splashed repeatedly with rain puddles, snow and gravel.
I just got in another 1991 and will start on it this weekend to see if it has usable heat shields.
It is way too expensive to ship an exhaust system other than down pipes, or smaller parts.
Ok thanks and if the truck have te driver seat ok let me know I buy it too

I do have a really nice pair of tan front seats that are manual. Shipping is out of the question due to size and weight. I am in SoCal and your location in the U.S. may or may not be local.

I do have a really nice pair of tan front seats that are manual. Shipping is out of the question due to size and weight. I am in SoCal and your location in the U.S. may or may not be local.
I’m in Anderson South Carolina 29621

What year cruiser? flares are not the same and don't mount the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom