Events/Trails Southern Swine Soirée-2020 The Ozarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For women? :) Seems some could use a little female companionship.

I got a good-un already

74193313-4187-4738-98F2-379F400DF8C6.jpeg

Whose in for a shirt and sticker for Soiree Twenty Twenty?

Military Green shirt, available in Youth and Unisex Adult. If I need to offer Women's sizes, let me know.

I will have a page up on my website site by this evening for Preorders - Orders will close on October 11th, and I will ship everything by October 16th. This should put it in your hands before the Soiree. It's not an event, though.

Shirt-Mock-Up-MILITARY-GREEN.png

Detail.jpg

Sticker-2.png

Page is up and running, get those orders in before October 11th!

Ordered, thanks for doing these!

I will say, shipping up here always sucks though...not to mention our 75c can peso

1600913746557.jpeg

Ordered, thanks for doing these!

I will say, shipping up here always sucks though...not to mention our 75c can peso

View attachment 2444491

Thanks a ton! I appreciate the support! Yes I am sorry, the international shipping is automatically calculated based on weight and current rates.

Tell her my wife will bring the wine. :)
Probablythewife is closer to being in nomatter the weather now. However she's now curious if potty stops are a thing or if she has to go in the woods infront of 30 dudes and maybe some kids.

Was I supposed to add a pic to brag?

Last edited:
Probablythewife is closer to being in nomatter the weather now. However she's now curious if potty stops are a thing or if she has to go in the woods infront of 30 dudes and maybe some kids.

Was I supposed to add a pic to brag?

Yeah there is not much in the way of facilities on this trip. Woolum has pit toilets on the north side of the river but I’m not sure anything is open in the parks these days due to the Covids

Yeah there is not much in the way of facilities on this trip. Woolum has pit toilets on the north side of the river but I’m not sure anything is open in the parks these days due to the Covids
I think shes thinking of passing through the small towns for a chance or We doing 100% offroad for 4 days.

We have a camp potty and a popup for camp. Shes not above pit toilets, just concerned throughout the day.

I think shes thinking of passing through the small towns for a chance or 100% offroad for 4 days.

We have a camp potty and a popup for camp.

Man. We are pretty loose on planning at this point but there is not a whole lot in the way of towns in the eastern part of Ozark NP

Man. We are pretty loose on planning at this point but there is not a whole lot in the way of towns in the eastern part of Ozark NP
Are we not leaving the park? I was under the impression this was moving from the east side of the state to the west.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom