Fall Crawl 2020 Discussion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"We don't need no stinkin patches".... :)

I have looked at the store but there are only shirts and hoodies under the fall crawl 2020...

Yeah - sorry. Patches aren't something that you can do one at a time/made to order - you generally have to purchase them in larger quantities . Seeing as most Land Cruisers don't have a headliner that will hold velcro it's unlikely there would be enough interest- patches are more of a Tacoma/4Runner/FJCruiser thing...

That said - Always happy to help where I can. If I get 50 or more likes on this post, I'll talk to stump and see if it makes sense.

Yeah - sorry. Patches aren't something that you can do one at a time/made to order - you generally have to purchase them in larger quantities . Seeing as most Land Cruisers don't have a headliner that will hold velcro it's unlikely there would be enough interest- patches are more of a Tacoma/4Runner/FJCruiser thing...

That said - Always happy to help where I can. If I get 50 or more likes on this post, I'll talk to stump and see if it makes sense.

Yea i forgot about the headliner thing for the old Cruisers...
duh.gif

Thanks! Yeah - the fuzzy 90's style headliner in the 80 is perfect for velcro patches.

Just ordered a t-shirt Hoodie and....a patch🙃

80 owners are nerdy enough to buy patches. At least this one is, and I'd buy a fall crawl one for sure

Uhoh I think I started something....

actually I thought that it would be something perfect for a swag bag type of thing.

when I played hockey all the teams/clubs traded pins and when I did car shows they gave out "dash plaques" to the entrants at the bigger shows and you could collect and show them off on a board... it was cool to see cars that had been coming to the same shows for years in a row with all the plaques shown.

Yeah - I did one for the Carolina Relic Run that got cancelled this year. The plan was to hand them out to the first 100 people that attended. With the event cancelled we put them up for sale basically at cost and donated 100% of the proceeds to charity (I covered the fees/processing/etc). Even at cost, and a super nice patch - we still have a bunch left.

Yeah - I did one for the Carolina Relic Run that got cancelled this year. The plan was to hand them out to the first 100 people that attended. With the event cancelled we put them up for sale basically at cost and donated 100% of the proceeds to charity (I covered the fees/processing/etc). Even at cost, and a super nice patch - we still have a bunch left.

thats a great idea and exactly what I would have planned as well. Patches/pins/shirts for events normally only sell at events or by people that attended the event.
It sucks that the event was canceled and you were left with all of them left over.

An idea could be that if the patch sells for lets say 10$ or 20$ whatever... then if you buy one and show it next year you can get a patch at 1/2 off or a ticket for a small raffle ... but you have to show the patch... and if you display the patch it has to be upside down!!

sorry .. i am giving advice and not a member of the club (yet )

sorry .. i am giving advice and not a member of the club (yet )

When you become a member, I can offer plenty of "opportunities to excel"...:lol:

Now pins/buttons I can do. So I set them up:

I can also do ceramic ornaments (which you can dangle from whatever you want........ Giggidy).

When you become a member, I can offer plenty of "opportunities to excel"...:lol:

Sounds like my what my Boss says when he needs something done that he doesn't want to do or nobody else will say yes too!

Sounds like my what my Boss says when he needs something done that he doesn't want to do or nobody else will say yes too!
That's how I got the truck show and Fall Crawl. :bang:

Don't let him fool you. He wanted it lmao

Please see Crash's Go Fund Me page:

Please see Crash's Go Fund Me page:

We're resurrecting the Pumpkin into the Perrywinkle beast. Crash destroyed the front end at the June Cove trip. We're using the suspension and dual cases from the Pumpkin to make his truck solid axle. And the Pumpkin diffs are going in my 80 to regear and lock it :)

We're resurrecting the Pumpkin into the Perrywinkle beast. Crash destroyed the front end at the June Cove trip. We're using the suspension and dual cases from the Pumpkin to make his truck solid axle. And the Pumpkin diffs are going in my 80 to regear and lock it :)
So the pumpkin will live on.
With fall crawl being so close to Halloween it would be appropriate

I feel I haven't posted any food for a while...

Ahhh the tastes of home...
sourdough rye crisp with Salmon roe, Jarlsburg ost och Bell Peppers ...
a yummy snack before dinner!

MVIMG_20200914_155654.jpg

and Mussels in a Beer sauce...

IMG_20200914_175417.jpg
IMG_20200914_180258.jpg

Some nights are better then others!

Wouldn't happen to be any trash cans or somewhere I can ditch the shells at the Cove? They taste great but can smell a bit the next day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom