Builds SLOW 71 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We'll just play follow the leader(s) as usual, wrong turns and speedy drive-bys included. It's very entertaining from the back of the pack!

I admire your ambition. I'm afraid I would need at minimum an Airstream being pulled by something other than my pig. Maybe I could just take a Pig Calendar with me?
I can relate. Strictly a boys trip if the room with a flush toilet is not INSIDE the sleeping enclosure, so we tow the travel trailer everywhere as a family.

Bucket list trips for sure!

So, about the third day in of camping my old Coleman stove wouldn't light. I rebuild it just about every Winter, but failed me when I needed it. So, on the way out I bought a new fancy propane stove thinking I was the cat's meow, nope it turned out to be worst than the old one. Enter J Mack with his state of the art stove and Mrs. Scraps spies it.....ohhhh! we need one of those.

Thanks J Mack....

IMG_4050.JPG

Last edited:
Let me know if Deo is still able to blow by you (us) as if you’re standing still.

Well, I started getting ready for the SSS and needed maintenance. Pulled the air cleaner and found one heck of a mouse nest rapped half way a round the filter. I bet with an open filter she could do 110, just say'n.
Are you going to pull the head and fix the spark plug or run the helicoil?

The actual insert is called a Time -Sert and from what I read they are good to run. They use them in airplane heads, etc. where alum. is used. So, I'm thinking just leave it for now and worry about replacing the head if it messes up again. I have used the Heli-coil in VW heads and left them with no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom