Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The background story may have temporarily hit pause, but the threat is very real. Battle is constant.

No time for explanations, but I just left this scene. We are our own first responders now:

A7FBA0FA-F02D-4385-B8ED-417594D5F6A2.jpeg

Japanese-Aerospace-Exploration-Agency-rover.jpg

I witnessed a very intense struggle between a forklift, an ambulance, and a half-dozen very dirty people. Vital fluids were spilled on the ground, property was damaged, and tempers flared. Once my part was done, I GTFO of there.

Tomorrow by lunch we’ll know if the mission was a success.

Last edited:
Early 2020. The virus is spreading. Brick and mortar stores are rapidly closing, many for good. Coincidentally, Whole Foods (which was recently purchased by relentless) is allowed to remain open.

Geoff’s evil plan to dominate the population and force reliance upon relentless .com for survival is working.

His disinformation wing plays both sides to spread the virus and sow division...

View attachment 2415614

View attachment 2415613

Once the bad TP was out of the system, we began to beat back the virus, but not before serious damage was inflicted upon the system.

More on the “both sides” thing...

Have you ever noticed how now matter what is going in and who the candidates are, the votes seem to be pretty evenly split?

If you think that is an accident or coincidence you will want to tune out for a page or two, because we are going in.

giphy.gif

Have you ever noticed that even sports is the same way? When it really matters they* steer NBA or NFL games with fouls and timeouts and questionable calls to keep the matchup close? Or when there’s a Series, it usually comes down to the final game?

Just like politics, this is all part of the illusion created to keep tribal spirit intact.

Love those videos...his one on 'many worlds theory' is excellent (and appropriate here) as well.

The both sides/chaos/order of the universe rabbit hole is on hold for a few posts, but we’ll bring you up to speed on this situation...

I witnessed a very intense struggle between a forklift, an ambulance, and a half-dozen very dirty people. Vital fluids were spilled on the ground, property was damaged, and tempers flared. Once my part was done, I GTFO of there.

Tomorrow by lunch we’ll know if the mission was a success.

It was time for a two post lift.

I was tempted to pull the trigger on a new generic unit, but knew I’d take a massive hit to my street cred if I post pics on social media with a giant “ATLAS” or “AUTO LIFT” sticker showing. And big blue posts with no sticker are just as bad if not worse.

So I decided to save up for a BendPak or Rotary. Unless, of course, one showed up used.

I kept tabs on FB and Craigslist, but only saw clapped out compact car capacity brand name lifts pop up....

...except for this one guy that was asking full retail for a 10k lb Rotary.

Looking at the background of the pictures, this appeared to be hard-up coronavirus firesale, but without the firesale price. In the pics, there was a sad muscle car project, a lot of dust and, judging by the guys profile pic and the requirement that the buyer take it down, evidence of someone with physical limitations.

I kept an eye on the listing for a while and watched the price slowly inch down a little and then just sit. So I decided to make an offer. Normally, I’d go look at it and make an offer in person, but he looked like he had several pre-existing conditions so I decided to minimize the human contact.

After a few rounds of back and forth, we reach a deal, and he says it is located in the back of Roger’s Used Cars, and I still am required to disassemble and move it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom