Spotted???? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stopped and talked to a guy driving a really nice white 60 in Rockville today, NC tags. He was only visiting family though. We talked about our rigs for a little while but I didn't get a pic.

66 west out near Vienna
20200826_103019.jpg

Was still on 66west when I got off my exit. Heading to Ryan?

Last edited:
Not sure if virtual "Spotted" counts, but wasn't sure where else to put this. Anyone familiar with this rig, looks pretty good. Per the CarFax report in the listing, looks like Charlottesville was the last titling.

Figured out who this was, the owner of Bull Run Overland, Overland Gear | Bull Run Overland LLC | United States Good guys, and just opened their shop right before COVID. They were heading out to BROG Quarantine Break Out

-waylayed @OTRAMM at commonwealth classics cars and coffee on saturday

Didn't even know of such a thing.

We just got our first indoor toilet out here in the far western reaches of DC.
Could you point me (and anyone else who might be interested) to an info page? I've met Bill previously and Marshall is just down the road yonder.

Didn't even know of such a thing.

We just got our first indoor toilet out here in the far western reaches of DC.
Could you point me (and anyone else who might be interested) to an info page? I've met Bill previously and Marshall is just down the road yonder.
Follow him on IG if you have it, he's pretty active on there and posts a few days in advance, but its typically the last saturday of the month.
What part of VA are you in? I used to live half a mile from commonwealth in marshall...

Follow him on IG if you have it, he's pretty active on there and posts a few days in advance, but its typically the last saturday of the month.
What part of VA are you in? I used to live half a mile from commonwealth in marshall...
Was there much turnout of Saturday? We bailed because of the rain.

Mud is about as close to "social media" as I ever care to get.

I'm NNE of Marshall. Closer to Leesburg.

Mud is about as close to "social media" as I ever care to get.

I'm NNE of Marshall. Closer to Leesburg.
ooooo so you're in the OK part of loudoun....my sister lives outside of middleburg and I loved livign in marshall.
Lots of non 'mud cruisers running around those areas

ooooo so you're in the OK part of loudoun....my sister lives outside of middleburg and I loved livign in marshall.
Lots of non 'mud cruisers running around those areas

Yes, I suppose it's the "OK" part. LOL

Lots of cruisers toodling around here. And 1st gen Tacos. Frequently bump into others at the grocery store in Pville.

Nice looking 60 ending today on BAT in VA

That auction might hold the record for lack of participation. Looked like a decent truck too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom