craigslist cruiser crap (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apparently it was an original CT. But got restored. I don't know if that's a good thing.

Another FB find. Warrenton

That's Matt's 80 that Austin drove until he bought Felix's beater. For full disclosure, we found out yesterday that the odometer was randomly sticking and haven't checked yet to see if it's just a sticky cable and the odo is turning correctly or if the odo is showing the wrong mileage.

The bench seat pic must be from a different vehicle. The interior color in the bench seat photo is not the same as the other pics.
look at the truck beside it in the picture. I bet both are for sale

In Charles City, VA

Holy fing pictures... of the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again. Yet no pictures of the engine bay or knuckles. you can also see the overspray on the body heat shield where they painted the frame.
Who wants a RHD gasser anyway. That's like chasing a skirt, only to find out it's a dood. disappointing and a bit embarrassing.

40 seats on eBay in Springfield. Seat covers don’t look right but they’re cheap and local. Could be a good base to restore.

1981 Toyota Sunrader Dually and 5th wheel Trailer

1599063456883.png

It was built when the highway speed limit was only 55mph. So when it could only go 35mph was not that much slower than the limit.

LS swap it!!

Last edited:

Anybody need onboard air? $85
I think that is the correct model... I have one that I was going to put on my old LX450 (or was it the 40?) I can't remember. Either way, I remember reading about the specific model that is best for use as an OBA pump. It was about CFM and pulley belt groove width.

Some info: York Air Compressor CFM Ratings
Looks like it is the 9 CFM pump, which is a good one for OBA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom