You have been SPOTTED! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

are you still over there? what shop? I'd like to get a couple of those for a birthday present for my daughter.

Not there any more. They were in a store named Sugar Kingdom that sold ice cream, candy, toys, sovenirs, etc. Pretty close to the Surf City bridge.

are you still over there? what shop? I'd like to get a couple of those for a birthday present for my daughter.

Not there any more. They were in a store named Sugar Kingdom that sold ice cream, candy, toys, sovenirs, etc. Pretty close to the Surf City bridge.

Appears to be the same one spotted above at IKEA.

Which was also spotted in Winston Salem on 40 west last Tuesday I believe. I assumed it was Johns from his comment ? Oh and the shiny overland farkles attached as well ;)

Also same Tuesday spotted a green lifted 80 also in Winston with 4xlabs front and rear. Looked clean!

Not sure where this goes, thought this thread might fit :hmm: ...spotted near my home, neighbor rents/Airbnb rear of their home.

Not trying to make it a Jeep thang, truly asking if this is a thing in today’s off-roading world. Maybe there are disabilities I’m unaware of (I did chat with the family as they loaded to head to the beach), helps with speed filling or ???

I’m old skool, adjust psi to the terrain, shackles rated not attachment points, who am I to judge...
F5E00571-9D4F-48D1-AB44-584311B2D048.jpeg
DA121AA7-1097-4458-B504-ABC7DC714304.jpeg
C4902F4A-E7DD-46EE-8AB5-23A18C7668C2.jpeg

I was just down their near gulf breeze. I was surprised how many land cruisers I saw. I lived by there for 7 years and only ever saw a handful. Last week I was down there I saw around twelve.

Not sure where this goes, thought this thread might fit :hmm: ...spotted near my home, neighbor rents/Airbnb rear of their home.

Not trying to make it a Jeep thang, truly asking if this is a thing in today’s off-roading world. Maybe there are disabilities I’m unaware of (I did chat with the family as they loaded to head to the beach), helps with speed filling or ???

I’m old skool, adjust psi to the terrain, shackles rated not attachment points, who am I to judge...
View attachment 2408896View attachment 2408897View attachment 2408898
I think its just for looks, decorations. Make it look like a military heavy drop vehicle. D-rings are not the best for recovery points, those are pretend tie downs "for the heavy drop pallet" sort of thing, like D-rings on humvees.

Jeepers Jonathan, you need to warn a brother before posting stuff like that! My tetanus shot is expired man....
There were giant bubbles in the paint, golf ball sized, and when I pressed on them they crackled like a flaky biscuit. I didn't know what they were but my wife was the first one to say it was rust. I couldn't believe it until I crawled underneath. Chunks of rust were falling off the body as I touched it. Driving this vehicle would have been dangerous to say the least with the body more than likely separating from the frame at the first turn or big bump in the road.

BTW, the frame looked to be in great shape and did not match the body condition at all.

One more photo:
1598304135484.png

was it this one? I talked to him but quickly determined it was more of a project than I needed...

^^^different yellow. That one was beat though

Spotted a white 80,100,200 at a gas station in Boone today. Wish I didn’t have company or I totally woulda done a u-ey for a pic. Classic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom