Spotted???? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hilux Surf spotted in Gaithersburg,MD
7275373B-7B75-4F52-85B2-F7C218613F63.jpeg
EF33964A-CA49-48B0-ABA5-2C04CAC274AD.jpeg

Just saw a mitsu Triton headed south on 29 and hilltop in Gainesville

View attachment 2389276
I’ve seen this truck on 66 too. He’s part of the crew working on the 66 expansion. Believe it or not one of the main contractors on the project is out of Spain and most of the workers are too. Assuming the truck somehow got here as a result? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve seen this truck on 66 too. He’s part of the crew working on the 66 expansion. Believe it or not one of the main contractors on the project is out of Spain and most of the workers are too. Assuming the truck somehow got here as a result? 🤷🏻‍♂️
No kidding? That’s pretty cool. Dedication to spend the money to ship your truck to another country just to have it to drive at the job site.
first triton I’ve ever seen in person stateside

Saw a tanish brown mini truck / pickup off Burke Rd. Looks like a trail rig and was on a trailer in someone's yard. Then saw a black lifted lx450 with ARB seconds later.

On Burke Lake Rd between 123 and Fairfax County Parkway? That's been there for years. Looks like a Chevy bowtie sticker on it so I'm guessing it's got a SBC in it.

On Burke Lake Rd between 123 and Fairfax County Parkway? That's been there for years. Looks like a Chevy bowtie sticker on it so I'm guessing it's got a SBC in it.

Yea I saw it on the trailer less than a mile before prkwy. Saw it from the side and didn't catch the front properly

Has a CLCC sticker. But didn't recognize the driver
20200816_144648.jpg

In manasshole. A little rough around the edges
20200818_134336.jpg

That's my father - That truck is what got me into cruisers. It needs love, dad's just stubborn with money. If it was a chevy it would've been in a scrap yard years ago
It's got just enough rust to be turned into a trail rig and not be upset about dinging it up...
Just some ideas lol

I'm trying to convince him to pass it on to me but he's stubborn. Frame needs attention. Ideally i'd get it sorted out and use it sparingly. We took it down to hatteras for about 5 years in a row back in the 2000's, held probably 65 on 95 most the way then we hit the back roads.

20200820_192625.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom