ORNCH or 🍊 the Mystery possibly πŸ€” solved πŸ˜‰!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bobm

WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!
Threads
So there's been a lot thrown around πŸ€” πŸ˜• about the color code of the ORNCH and white 🍊🐷s!!

This is my synopsis ( is that really a F@#$ing word 😳 πŸ€”??? ) My opinion πŸ€” is based on facts and assumptions!! Seeing πŸ‘€s own an ORNCH 1, my opines < (geez am I getting smarter πŸ€ͺπŸ™„.) Are valid and Substaniated duh!! Me getting tired 😫 !! Break time!!

FACT:) This was brought on by @mk1spyder and other previous inquiries, into the Mysterious and Elusive 🍊🐷!!

FACT:) The FJ40 color code is not the same as the Elusive 🍊🐷s color!!

FACT:) The engine plate ( located on drivers side.) doesn't have a color code for the Elusive 🍊🐷!! See exhibit #1 below 😴😴 Sorry!!
20200814_153441.jpg

So where do we stand Now!! 😴😴😴😴. Oh ya Assumptions 😏 πŸ€ͺ 😘 😜!! Something I'm not fond of because everyone knows that Assuming makes an :moon:out of U and me πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… πŸ”₯πŸ’© head!! Sorry 😞!! (Got sidetracked πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€• ).

Assumption #1 🍊🐷s weren't that popular!! So not enough were produced to justify a specific color code!! Hence the reason for the 🍊🐷 swatch!! They used what 🍊 they had on hand!! Thoughts!!

Assumption #2 If you're Smoking the tires off a late 60s or early 70s Muscle πŸ’ͺ car nobody πŸ€” 😐 😬 cares what color it is 😘!! We all know you ain't Smoking the tires off an 🍊🐷 or any 🐷 for that matter πŸ€” 😴😴😴😴! Unless its not stock πŸ™„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜.

So in conclusion 😌 πŸ™ƒ πŸ™‚ πŸ€ͺ πŸ™„ 😏 😌 WTF. I am open for questions in relation to above subject until 7p.m. EST unless its an emergency question I can be reached after that at 1- 800 Go **** yourself 😳πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ€ͺπŸ™‚πŸŠπŸ·

WOW! And that, ladies and gentlemen, was chatty "bobm" on a roll with an in-depth psychoanalysis and scientific study of how and why (or why not any more) there is a mysterious color called ORNCH. Also probably the most attention the color ORNCH has ever received. I do know I have never seen that many ORNCH faces used on one particular subject. Good job Bob

But most important, this is a great example of the wealth of information that this knighthood brings to quench the thirst of the hungry swine looking to bring justice (and purpose) to their quest to bring piece and tranquility to their pig.

And thank you Bob: I will never look at the picture of my first born pig, dressed in lackluster, ochre, in the same way as I have for the last 47 years :rofl:

Ochre.png

My first.jpg

But what do I know?... 10% of the male population is color blind that's why there are so many green pigs floating around

Cheers to all

I may need to apologize for the use of the word psychoanalysis as I looked the definition up after I used it.
Definition:
"A system of psychological theory and therapy which aims to treat mental disorders by investigating the interaction of conscious and unconscious elements in the mind bringing the repressed fears and conflicts into the conscious mind by techniques such as dream interpretation and free association."
- Oxford Languages
I could be wrong but for me owning a pig is like the same thing, DUH...

Just to be up front, I will be trailering Pete to Idaho, so I’d rather the stuff(could not find the poop emoji ) start now then after I get there , but expect it all the way

I may need to apologize for the use of the word psychoanalysis as I looked the definition up after I used it.
Definition:
"A system of psychological theory and therapy which aims to treat mental disorders by investigating the interaction of conscious and unconscious elements in the mind bringing the repressed fears and conflicts into the conscious mind by techniques such as dream interpretation and free association."
- Oxford Languages
Had a Few πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

My :princess: is giving me THAT look as sit here lol’ing this morning, priceless Bob!

Definition:
- Oxford Languages
Frued said the Irish couldn't be psychoanlized πŸ˜‰ ☘ Ive got me Lucky Charms πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β˜˜πŸ·πŸ’ͺ😳🀣plus I'm half German thats why I'm stubborn and Moody πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ»

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom