Fall Crawl 2020 Discussion (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
John, it's nice to see you back on Mud.

I would be very interested in joining your event... and becoming a member as well.... I missed the meeting on the 4th thought.
I am in the Baltimore area and recently picked up a Lexus GX470 and have done a couple of trips on the Peters mill trail ... bone stock and had a good time with no issues.

a89bc7b6-0a62-493e-b72e-147282bf3968.jpeg

You'll have a blast at fall crawl! I did it last year bone stock in my GX on street tires. Just make sure that you have a good spotter. I'm hoping to be there as well

well if I can come I will be rolling solo so I will have to rely on the kindness of strangers LOL

any updates for those of us that can not see the private side... yet.

any updates for those of us that can not see the private side... yet.
Private side is just for event discussions that aren't necessarily for public view.

Private side is just for event discussions that aren't necessarily for public view.
oh that I do understand but i want to see what was going on and how things normally are, since I am new here I am curious and excited.

We're just a bunch of A-holes that encourage you spend money on your 4x4... until you fall into the pit and do it yourself :flipoff2: :hillbilly:

We're just a bunch of A-holes that encourage you spend money on your 4x4... until you fall into the pit and do it yourself :flipoff2: :hillbilly:
thats ok money pits are nothing new... I shoot AND reload my own ammo!!

There's a nice range at the Cove so you can shoot and wheel at the Fall Crawl.
I saw that on their website... is it a bring your own targets? do they have target stands or is it a place to bring your own and set up?

I saw that on their website... is it a bring your own targets? do they have target stands or is it a place to bring your own and set up?

They have metal targets at 50 and 100. You can also bring your own targets and set em up as well

Haven't shot the new range they put up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom