August club ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
margatefishing.wordpress.com
Second week? I’m jonesing to test out the new set up. Will most likely be camping and bringing the boys as well if anyone’s intrested and wheeling 2 days. I know the Virgina boys were mentioning a cove trip but I’m down for anything maybe wait untill fall for the cove. Looking at calendar I can do 8/6-8/8 which is a Thursday to Saturday or the following weekend I’m off Friday- Sunday.

Last edited:
I'm out, going to an auction in New Hampshire.

I can do the 8th. Be good to get out.
So I talked to Brian and Andy and the next weekend the 14-16 works better any chance you could swing that Saturday?

Just bumping this up- I have a firehouse buddy with a 4th gen 4runner who wants to pop his Offroad cherry- it has sliders, coil overs, and 33” tires so he should be fun to drag around the park. Brian is getting his junk trail ready but may or may not be done in time in which case he will ride along. We plan on arriving at RC Friday evening and will be camping. I will be camping Saturday night as well. If I can get another vehicle I would like to also wheel Sunday or we wil just head home and stop at Cabelas. Who’s in?

I will not be able to make it. :(

The weather looks tolerable. High of 79 with scattered showers. Pretty damn good for middle of August!

I'm still in for Saturday. Just a day trip though. I'm pushing hard on Avy's 4runner and house projects.

Anyone else? I am bringing my boys so this will be kid friendly- run what ya brung type of day.

Rausch is easily accessed off exit 107 of I-81 (route 209) and there is a back road up to the entrance from the service plaza off exit 104.

Weather looking good! So far I think the crew is:
El Presidente jamarquardt
shmukster
Matt0404
surfishjoe (togfather will be riding along)
New guy fresh meat on the trail Bobby P!

9-930 meet up? My cell is 609 three three four 4638

I'm 90% on attending right now. Trying to get a few last minute things buttoned up. Rausch Creek is 4 hours away from here, so 9am meet up works well for me.

I'm new-ish to wheeling and have never been to RC before. On top of that, I just picked up my 80 last weekend and haven't had time to get sliders or any other armor for that matter. Just want to confirm with the group here that I should be OK on green trails without armor. Can anyone confirm?

I'm new-ish to wheeling and have never been to RC before. On top of that, I just picked up my 80 last weekend and haven't had time to get sliders or any other armor for that matter. Just want to confirm with the group here that I should be OK on green trails without armor. Can anyone confirm?
Yeah well about that... All vehicle owners assume total responsibility for all damage,breakage and associated costs for getting home. We will do our best to keep you on the right trails and spot you through though. At least you have a small lift and 33's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom