Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto Naviplus Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any other interested parties? At this point the discount may not be anymore than the $100 code already provided.

At this point, I'm also waiting until more details emerge about the promising EC unit before I decide whether to pull the trigger on that one or this one.

2016 wireless with steering controls..... depending on how much???

2017 with wireless and SWC - pending price.

For those that have been following the CarPlay thread here, I’ve reached out to Naviplus in Australia and they’re willing to offer a group buy. No details yet as to the quantity required or how much of a discount, but I assume over $100 because they offered a coupon code APR5 for $100 off of any unit. The code is for mud members that can’t wait for the group buy to end.

Toyota Land Cruiser
2009-2013
2016-2018 (Resistive)
2018+

Lexus LX570
2007-2012

I’m unsure why Toyota model years 2008 and 2014-2015 are not included, but would contact them with any questions. They respond very quickly. I believe late model Lexus owners already have an option from beatsonic at a lower price point.

Please respond in this thread if you’re interested so I’m able to give them an approximate number of buyers. You will not be required to prepay as it will just be another coupon code with a direct order from the site.

1. ty240
2. ferrisbueller
3. moby
4. jerbintennessee
5. omahawk200
6. casual cruiser
7. jprince
8. jefo13
9. atwoz
10. chris777
11. txmeatball
12. tabraha
13. j54
14. bennygp
15. ravivt

To all the people on the fence. The Naviplus is about $650 retail for the unit plus shipping. They have already offered a $100 price break For Ih8mud forum users. I have got my fingers crossed that they might offer another $50 bucks off for a group buy. So you are probably looking at $500 plus shipping and a little more for wireless and steering control. I would be very surprised if they offer more of a discount than that. So I really dont think you should get your hopes up that the price will be much lower than that. The company has a great product and has cost of materials, development, overhead and still has to realize a profit. so when you say... “interested, depending upon price” realize that you have to have realistic expectations, and that this is still going to be at least $500. I am fed up with the default system, and with my Garmin. I am ready to buy the Naviplus, so lets make this happen. Get off the fence and commit.

Naviplus informed me the unit supports both CarPlay and android auto.

Awesome, I know that's the case for other years, but couldn't tell for mine. I'm possibly in, weighing this against the EC.

Last edited:
I think what would help get a final count is to see if they will provide volume price tiering. 10-20 $150 off, >20 $175 off. For example. And whether there is any break on the add ons.

To all the people on the fence. The Naviplus is about $650 retail for the unit plus shipping. They have already offered a $100 price break For Ih8mud forum users. I have got my fingers crossed that they might offer another $50 bucks off for a group buy. So you are probably looking at $500 plus shipping and a little more for wireless and steering control. I would be very surprised if they offer more of a discount than that. So I really dont think you should get your hopes up that the price will be much lower than that. The company has a great product and has cost of materials, development, overhead and still has to realize a profit. so when you say... “interested, depending upon price” realize that you have to have realistic expectations, and that this is still going to be at least $500. I am fed up with the default system, and with my Garmin. I am ready to buy the Naviplus, so lets make this happen. Get off the fence and commit.

i was thinking it was going to be in $ 1700 range so for $550, yep count me in for one.

they are already offering $100 off. Are you thinking an additional $150 or $175 off? On top of the $100 iH8mud discount, or inclusive of that discount? We are dealing with a small company. Not Apple.

No, not on top. As I said, it was an example. But that isn't the point. You want people to commit. People need a price to commit. The vendor needs a committed count to decide what they want to offer for the price. A method for breaking the deadlock is to provide us with volume price tiers. This is how I've seen it work best in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom