Kenda 35x10.50/17 on fnwheels six shooters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mounted my wheels and tires recently, lift will be installed soon but at least it’s drivable around town. Tires are very quiet and the wheels were at least 8 or 9lbs lighter than the methods on my 4runner.

8E661BBB-67F7-4D96-92AF-4978CE28935A.jpeg

CFCCBC36-A731-4534-8676-7DF42ABDC53C.jpeg

What’s the load rating on those tires? You running wheel spacers to get the center caps to fit?

How are you liking these tires after a few months?
I like em and would buy them again. I am trying to decide if I want them on my 4th gen 4runner. Its a good all round tire and they are still $200 each for a 35in pizza cutter. Here’s how they look with an Ironman medium duty 2in lift

6F6B60DA-AA94-4BF0-BBE8-9C506A5AA697.jpeg

Put a set of the Kenda RTs on the wife's Heep. Some of the best tires I've used so far. Priced well and minimal tread wear at 15K+ miles. Glad to hear others like them too.

I like em and would buy them again. I am trying to decide if I want them on my 4th gen 4runner. Its a good all round tire and they are still $200 each for a 35in pizza cutter. Here’s how they look with an Ironman medium duty 2in lift

Any shots from the front or rear? whats the specs on your rims?

Went Rausch Creek offroad park and hit some green and blue trails (easy and intermediate) to test out tire and suspension. So the combo of ironman medium 2in lift, konig wheels, 35in kendas, and metal tech sway extensions worked great. No rubbing, articulation was decent, ride was fairly soft. I would rate the kenda's as my favorite bargain tire and would buy them again. They performed as well as the cooper st maxx or bfg km2's I've had on my 4th gen.

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

Anyone run these on a 60 series? I saw a Tacoma and a Jeep gladiator running these when I was recently in the mountains of CO, and they look like a good tire. I like the skinny look but have wanted to stay at or near a 35, so this could be a good one for my rig. I am running the FJ Cruiser 17" rims.

Anyone run these on a 60 series? I saw a Tacoma and a Jeep gladiator running these when I was recently in the mountains of CO, and they look like a good tire. I like the skinny look but have wanted to stay at or near a 35, so this could be a good one for my rig. I am running the FJ Cruiser 17" rims.
I am I have them on both my wifes 80 and my 62. On the 62 I stepped down to 33x10.5 35s rubbed and I didnt feel like going with a higher lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom