Let's laugh! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The thread on chit-chat says Jonathan Ward consulted with Ford on the design. Also mention of a Coyote V8 model in the future!

I too will probably sit back and watch for a few years. I will certainly own one at some point. So many really cool things - revolutionary things! Who else has a modular body? A real genuine effort - not gimmicky crap like most manufacturers are doing.

I read an interesting article yesterday from Hagerty. If you have ever been involved in product management on any level, it is a good read!
Avoidable Contact #67: Having built some Blazers, I want to make a Bronco | Hagerty Media

Last edited:
All the ford vehicles we use in the fire service are pretty much junk. My mechanic buddy likes ford though he says they keep him in business though he hates working on them because of all the mismatched and different size hardware fasteners.

I wonder if it has the really cool feature the f250 diesels have where it will go into limp mode and leave you stranded because of an emission sensor.

I think it has some kind of rear dig feature for making tight turns on the trail which is pretty neat.

Does look neat. There are some cool videos too. Just not sure of the Ford thing. My Bronco 2 was fun drive and a blast on forest roads but in 100k miles cost a tranny, hg, and and an electrical issue that 3 dealers could not fix (google ignition module lawsuit), that left me stranded throughout the NE. Oh the memories......

Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 10.26.32 AM.png

Truck gang guy has a nice lawn mower

turns out today is national drive your jeep naked day....i was super excited, because, hey why not? naky time is a good time...and after all the jeep comments from coworkers....like "nice jeep", and "thats brian he drives the jeep" as well as many many others i felt like i was entitled to par take in the festivities as well........however, when i pointed todays national holiday to all of my coworkers, they all wanted to change their tune and point out that i in fact, dont actually drive a jeep, and that i should probably put my clothes back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom