SOLD New LX470 OEM Glass Headlight Housings retrofitted with D2S Projectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

S4Cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
pending sale

I purchased these from Lou retrofitted by him earlier this year for $1650 plus shipping. I am likely selling my LX soon and the buyer is not interested in these so they are up for sale.

These are new and still in the boxes from Lou. They are very very nicely done. Will also come with a set of lx470 specific Lamin-x protective film.

$1500 plus actual insured shipping.

49541023571_29060e0dac_c.jpg

49540523973_c847ed3d3d_c.jpg

Last edited:
Any links about why these are magical?

Any links about why these are magical?

39 pages of reading for you!

Also for reference, new oem glass housings not retrofitted are $415 each.

I purchased these from Lou retrofitted by him earlier this year for $1650 plus shipping. I am likely selling my LX soon and the buyer is not interested in these so they are up for sale.

These are new and still in the boxes from Lou. They are very very nicely done. Will also come with a set of lx470 specific Lamin-x protective film.

$1500 plus actual insured shipping.

49541023571_29060e0dac_c.jpg

49540523973_c847ed3d3d_c.jpg

Would you say these are "plug and play" in a stock LX?

Would you say these are "plug and play" in a stock LX?

They are very close to plug and play. You need to remove the three plastic trim pieces below the headlight housings and grill before you can access the screws to remove your current housings. Then these bolt in.

There is a very small amount of wiring needed for these to work. It’s been a while since I reviewed Lou‘s install instructions but it was super simple (I have built harnesses from scratch for a couple 40s so what is simple to me might not be the same to everyone). I can help with directions if you are interested.

Removing the three plastic trim pieces without cracking them is probably the hardest part. Parking in the sun and letting the plastic warm up makes it much easier vs doing on a cold winter day when the plastic is brittle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom