craigslist cruiser crap (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good deal right there...

Let me know if you need anything shown. I don't think I "need" anything in the pics right now but I can't let 77 parts get past me. I'll take better pics when I get them in hand.

Let me know if you need anything shown. I don't think I "need" anything in the pics right now but I can't let 77 parts get past me. I'll take better pics when I get them in hand.
Rear corner lights... got to double check their fit on an '81

The tail lights are not OEM but are made in Japan by Fuji. Probably worth $100 less than the OEM pair. Unfortunately didn't realize until I got home. Oh well. Going to post most of this stuff in our local classifieds before putting it on the main classifieds.

Camel Trophy Defender, supposed to be the real thing 😍
per wikipedia sounds like that was a support vehicle, if I understand the email photo in the ad correctly in stating this is from the 1992 event.

per wikipedia sounds like that was a support vehicle, if I understand the email photo in the ad correctly in stating this is from the 1992 event.

Weren't they using discovery trucks by then? There is or was a camel trophy disco parked on 28 just into manassas for the longest time.

Weren't they using discovery trucks by then? There is or was a camel trophy disco parked on 28 just into manassas for the longest time.
This posting made me think about that disco. Passed it every day for a few years, that was a loooooooooooong time ago...

This posting made me think about that disco. Passed it every day for a few years, that was a loooooooooooong time ago...

1989 was the last camel trophy that used Defenders for competitors so possible they used a 1990 MY vehicle. Even when they were running discos they used defenders for support vehicles that were largely setup the same way.

I've never seen an 80 with a bench seat and column shift.

The bench seat pic must be from a different vehicle. The interior color in the bench seat photo is not the same as the other pics.

The bench seat pic must be from a different vehicle. The interior color in the bench seat photo is not the same as the other pics.
Yes the bench seat and the steering wheel a dead giveaway. Hopefully he is not trying to scam anyone. A pic of the 3x lock engaged would be nice too lol

I can ask the guys in the Rover club... I haven't seen this one, but 99% of the time is a fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom