Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...I’ve got about a dozen motors fighting to get to the front of the line...

...I’ve got about a dozen motors fighting to get to the front of the line...[/QUOTE]
I've been asked to ride shotgun on a cannonball run to Summer Ave to deliver a couple 2Fs for the deluxe spa treatment. Dates pending.

Make that a dozen and a half. @southff4 , time to suit up and report for duty!

@TrickyT , don’t read this post, but everyone else... I got my Freeborn Red beer fridge...

3A1BE4DC-294F-4CD0-A460-2619E8C2EDE5.jpeg

Also got my water heater working again after swapping in a new element. Now my overnight guests can take a hot bath in the shop sink. We can even connect the hose and you can shower out back :grinpimp:

Now we’re probably done with pictures until operations begin.

My insurance carrier would like me to clarify that the fridge is for lunches and bottled waters.

My insurance carrier would like me to clarify that the fridge is for lunches and bottled waters.

Ah, yes. And now with COVID-19, commingled lunches are out. So water only. Any beer in there? Just the facts, Cam.

Seriously, we were told, no shared food or potlucks. I sort of agree, but most sources say that food in general is pretty low risk. And yet we still get delivery lunches 3 days a week from Food Jets. (not testing, I'm sure). Not a lot of consistency here. Yet we live this problem every day. We are "comfortably numb". It sucks. I got routinely tested today, BTW and not quite the brain biopsy I expected. THe nurse that did my test was very good looking even with a mask, so not the worst thing!

There will be fizzy fermented hop waters, packaged in single-serve aluminum containers.

There is also a drive-thru brain swab test center a few blocks away if anyone has the urge.

Last edited:
We’re out of town for the week, but will be back too soon, ready to work...

AAD436CD-2246-495E-8D21-4C20F357DEF3.jpeg

14E4FCCD-B87E-494E-AD62-39F7562D0795.jpeg

While I’m out, I wanted to get the front of the building going for the “soft” grand opening. It doesn’t need any repair like the side walls, just a quick paintjob.

I got these pics today. The front got a good scrubbing, and all of the old wood sign brackets and misc bolts cut off.

I’m not exactly sure what the plan is yet, but the old scheme is out. Something Classic will go back, once the universe reveals what it has in mind.

5A1FC189-F651-4D10-AC70-1A5987088BEC.jpeg

747B2F91-AB17-4E63-9598-988E45B93895.jpeg

42C57C49-DC89-49DE-93D9-DA0954834BB9.jpeg

Last edited:
Street art.....
I agree with @Bomar. This guy's $600 check will probably be running out at the end of the month......might see if he has time

I agree with @Bomar. This guy's $600 check will probably be running out at the end of the month......might see if he has time

LOL...the value/price of that cat's artwork went through the stratosphere!

LOL...the value/price of that cat's artwork went through the stratosphere!
Yep. Only artist that could shred his own artwork AFTER it sold, then have it be worth DOUBLE afterwards..........either stupid lucky or brilliant!

I was going to make this connection at some point in this thread, but this seems like the perfect time to drop it in.

My grandfather owned a machine shop a few blocks west of my building. It was not an engine machine shop, but a real deal place that made things like artificial hip joints and medical tools & devices, all before the days of computers or computer modeling and CNC machines. I’ve posted a few of his crazy genius inventions here before, but he could make or build almost anything he could dream up.

Two generations before that, his grandparents owned and ran a grocery store during the Great Depression in the same neighborhood.

Pretty cool ancestral connection. Here they are on the map (A,B,C). For reference, the blue dot is my house, which is only ten minutes away.

9C663431-03A6-4576-92E8-9726131995DE.jpeg

My grandparents house (my mom’s childhood home) was also right off of Summer. It was exactly due north of my house, just north of the turn in the map.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom