Wanted 2005-2008 110/LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Just came into the market this morning as the phone call yesterday from State Farm said they will total my 1998 from the incident a week ago. I'm Located in the southwestern US. Year made is not too critical. I would prefer PM for responses. As always, turning to the brotherhood for help.

Sorry for your loss, BLC. Good luck with your search.

Just came into the market this morning as the phone call yesterday from State Farm said they will total my 1998 from the incident a week ago. I'm Located in the southwestern US. Year made is not too critical. I would prefer PM for responses. As always, turning to the brotherhood for help.
I'll soon be putting my 2005 LC up for sale. Like a lot of guys on this site, I hate to do it as she's a great truck, but I'm looking to get a diesel pick-up for towing and the wife says I have too many vehicles. Its got 152K and all major services done. Just did the oil change last weekend. If you think you might be interested, let me know and I can get you some pics and more detailed info. I'm in Colorado

I'll soon be putting my 2005 LC up for sale. Like a lot of guys on this site, I hate to do it as she's a great truck, but I'm looking to get a diesel pick-up for towing and the wife says I have too many vehicles. Its got 152K and all major services done. Just did the oil change last weekend. If you think you might be interested, let me know and I can get you some pics and more detailed info. I'm in Colorado
Private message sent....

Hey everyone...I ended up with 2thdriller's 100, 2005 . Thanks for all your offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom