Posting Images? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BGarcia88FJ62

SILVER Star
Threads
Admittedly I'm not the most tech savvy fella. But what is it with adding pics to a thread it used to be so easy.
Do I need to host the pictures on a site to upload them? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
:beer:

You can just drag in drop, copy and paste or use the little to upload here.

1594384374806.png

Another option:
You should see this “Attach Files” icon in the bottom left. If the photos are stored on whatever device you’re using you should be able to upload them.
FC632D8B-B449-4895-85D7-0D44C4A326B2.jpeg

Yea, that's how it worked in the past but for whatever reason in "conversation" mode. The "Attach files" button isn't available.
and the photo icon opens a window requesting an :http//...... Baffling.

Yea, that's how it worked in the past but for whatever reason in "conversation" mode. The "Attach files" button isn't available.
and the photo icon opens a window requesting an :http//...... Baffling.
Same buttons in Conversations too, but Big Ed beat me to it. Gotta pay up to get all the perks.

Will do, Thanks for the help Big Ed & Rick.

hey folks! It's been way too long since I've last posted and things are not the same as they use to be...
In my post, I was only able to put 1-image into my post.

When I went to post the second image, it would not pop up like the first one did. But too, I use to use:
[img/]photo.jpg to post my images from my Flickr page and that is not working now as well.

Any insight as to how I can keep using / posting images using my Flickr archives to host from?

TEST COPY RE-PAST of my post:

[COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)][B]Picking up where I left off: MARCH - ADV80 PREP FOR BB500 2018[/B][/COLOR]

[MEDIA=flickr]2ahSM52[/MEDIA]

[COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)]It's always fun to meet up with other TLC owners! Mr. Alex here was a Yotamasters customer just before me, back at the old shop! But I never got to meet him then and I think he had a different 80 then too. Alex loves to have everything squeaky clean! I offered my services of "desert pinstriping" his rig for him, but he declined my offer.
GO FIGURE!

On another note... It's been a while since I've last posted and it seems things have changed! The Mud forum here is on some new platform and the way I use to post my images with "[img/]url-to-imge.jpg" is not working the way it use to. But too, Flickr has new owners so some things may have changed on that side... So yeah, sorry for the boarders on my images going forward unless someone gives me some new pointers... NO, no I am not going to load all those images directly up into here, as that would take forever, hunting them down on all my hard-drives!!! GEEEZ! Scary! Things are changing! hehehehe as they do...

Yotamasters old shop just to remind those who know or dont know..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]https://flic.kr/p/7bwZEf <- what the heck, now I can't post my second image... Good Grief Charlie Brown!!! RE-learning curve is set to DIFFicult! OK, let's just chalk this post up as a testing 1-2-3, GCRad1 is back from nineteen ninety-nine![/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)][MEDIA=flickr]7bwZEf[/MEDIA] Well that didn't work either... It's like how did I even do the first image... ???[/COLOR] :frown: 🤔:notworthy:[/COLOR]

Please do not use Flickr. Ever. You have FREE UNLIMITED image uploading ability in the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom