CMCC Substitute Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All,
I definitely will not be able to attend. I was racing to get ready but I was struggling with staying home to be sensitive of the fact that Georgia numbers are being portrayed as unreasonable to the north eastern states. ...

Well all doubt was eliminated this morning. I slipped while mowing a side hill and spent most of the day in the ER. Good news was no breaks. Bad news was I tore a tendon attaching my thigh muscles to the knee and probably tore the ACL and ligaments too. Rather enjoying your company and good times on the trail, I will be busy with more tests / appointments with surgeons / possibly time in a surgery room near me.

Have a great time and I am already looking forward to next year.

All,
I definitely will not be able to attend. I was racing to get ready but I was struggling with staying home to be sensitive of the fact that Georgia numbers are being portrayed as unreasonable to the north eastern states. ...

Well all doubt was eliminated this morning. I slipped while mowing a side hill and spent most of the day in the ER. Good news was no breaks. Bad news was I tore a tendon attaching my thigh muscles to the knee and probably tore the ACL and ligaments too. Rather enjoying your company and good times on the trail, I will be busy with more tests / appointments with surgeons / possibly time in a surgery room near me.

Wow. Next year for sure. Feel better soon and listen to the docs.

All,

Larry- sorry to hear about your accident. Take care and see ya next year!!!!!!

I’ll be there Wednesday late afternoon.
I’ll run what ever. As long as I don’t scratch my baby.

All,

Good luck Larry - the key to those injuries is strengthening before and after surgery hopefully you just did the mcl and the acl is ok? Let us know how you make out.

Tom are you coming up Wednesday? Is Angelo coming? Chris is a no go.
I am Wednesday. Angelo maybe Thursday or friday. I think Rene is coming probably in his fj cruiser

Loaded for in the morning,actually squatting the rear an inch.
2BABF610-3DDF-4C1F-83C9-1663B0DEEA3D.jpeg

Please don't be shy about sharing stories with pictures and video of the fun!

How much is Raush day pass these days?

Damn. What happened to $25

I'll be down in the a.m.

Can someone send me the gate code for Twin Grove?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom