For Sale Glovebox/Glove Box Handles - Reproduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
Year
EDIT: price is $25 USD/ea, + $5 for shipping in the continental US.
PayPal: tjscholand@comcast.net

Hi All,

I am working on another round of glove box (or is it glove box?) handles.
These will most likely look a little different than the last batches I have sold.
No samples yet for pictures.

Wondering how many to make?

Let me know what you think, non-binding of course.

I think these will go for $25/ea, plus the ride...

Last edited:
Hi All,

These will most likely look a little different than the last batches I have sold.

I'll take two please.

I don’t know what an original or reproduction glove box handle looks like. Mine has a big 3” wooden knob in the middle which a PO put on. So count me in!

Hi All,

I would buy one

Happy 4th of July Pig Lovers!

Time to celebrate your Independence from cracked glove box handles - check it out:

IMG_8131.JPG

From L to R: 1st gen repro handle, New & Improved Handle, Original flavor (nice and cracked)

IMG_8132.JPG

IMG_8133.JPG

I really like the new print! Many thanks to @DoubleNickels for his help with these!

IMG_8134.JPG

Last edited:
Happy 4th of July Pig Lovers!

Time to celebrate your Independence from cracked glove box handles - check it out:

View attachment 2361154

From L to R: 1st gen repro handle, New & Improved Handle, Original flavor (nice and cracked)

View attachment 2361160

View attachment 2361160

View attachment 2361162

I really like the new print! Many thanks to @DoubleNickels for his help with these!

View attachment 2361163
They look good! So that’s what an original looks like. As in my original reply...I still want one!

Woohoo, glad to help. These are a huge improvement over the first gen - awesome surface finish and printed from legitimate nylon 12. They'll probably outlast your pig!

I am taking off tomorrow for what would have been the Black Hills Cruiser Classic. We decided to go anyway just to get the heck out of Dodge. I should be back and ready to ship handles the week of 20 Jul.

I think I can ship these in the CON-US for $5/ea, so QTY 1 would be $25 for the handle + $5 for S&H = $30.

@cruiserkreutz - I saw you wanted 2, you can send $50 and I will call it good.

@DedVassaby we have to figure out your shipping.

If you wish to send $ now, you can send PayPal now - PLEASE include your MUD name and your real name, shipping address, and QTY.

PayPal to: tjscholand@comcast.net

If you would rather wait to make sure I come back from the Black Hills, I will check in when I get back.

Last edited:
I am taking off tomorrow for what would have been the Black Hills Cruiser Classic. We decided to go anyway just to get the heck out of Dodge. I should be back and ready to ship handles the week of 20 Jul.

I think I can ship these in the CON-US for $5/ea, so QTY 1 would be $25 for the handle + $5 for S&H = $30.

If you wish to send $ now, you can send PayPal now - PLEASE include your MUD name and your real name, shipping address, and QTY.

If you would rather wait to make sure I come back from the Black Hills, I will check in when I get back.
Payment sent via PP as per directions. Thanks.

Payment sent. THANKS!

Payment sent via PP as per directions. Thanks.
I sent a second email with correct shipping as I fat fingered the spelling of my street. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom