Wanted Wanted. Early new Koito reflector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
I am hunting an early new oem Koito reflector. I know someone on here has it. Will buy more than 1 or just a single. See photo.

69833E38-0798-46F4-B808-B05C34441C62.jpeg

7FFD34C3-0B81-44F8-ADE7-2289DBC844EF.jpeg

1F7FF07F-824D-4FD7-BDD6-3321D73035DD.jpeg

While you're waiting, the early military jeep people have a similar reflector, probably the design source. They are the exact diameter of the Koito. Maybe the jeep people absconded with our Koito parts. Turnabout would be fair play
(not my picture, from a Jeep site).
20191112_074650.jpg

Last edited:
I have Amber one's (Koito) for early jeeps and got cat eye (Japan) in red, but design is slightly different.

IMG-20191111-WA0238.jpg

Can't quite tell from the photos, so not sure if same lens (or size, R-4?), but maybe you could pop out one these lenses (For Sale - NOS OEM KOITO REFLECTORS.) and put in one of those stimsonite guide a-2 reflectors?

Can't quite tell from the photos, so not sure if same lens (or size, R-4?), but maybe you could pop out one these lenses (For Sale - NOS OEM KOITO REFLECTORS.) and put in one of those stimsonite guide a-2 reflectors?

Believe the ones he is looking for are the same size as the one used on the back of the 68-73 FJ40 and on the side of the 68/69 FJ40. The ones used on the 74 and later were smaller.

In a month, I am expecting to receive 50 pcs/25 set of these Koito reflectors brand new.
Just waiting for things to get moving with shipments.

Could be wrong but think three are required. One for each side and one for the back. While port installed all my early pre 64 25/40 had three. Or had the holes. Exception was a FJ25 that has been restored and holes were filled.

Curious would these fit the early FJ45LP-B? Those have a bracket bolted to the valence under the tailgate. That is where the reflectors mounts.

In a month, I am expecting to receive 50 pcs/25 set of these Koito reflectors brand new.
Just waiting for things to get moving with shipments.

I have Grote reflectors on my resto 45, so I would be interested in getting some genuine ones. Please keep me in mind when they become available. :)

As promised, I have received some Koito reflectors. I was expecting more but received only 9pcs. 2 is already sold. Only 7pcs left.
They are all new, but one/two pieces have a little dent on the metal and one a little scratch on the surface of the glass due storage.

I will ship best condition ones to first comers. Get in touch through direct message.
photo_2020-07-28_18-14-13.jpg

photo_2020-07-28_18-14-12.jpg

Last edited:
As promised, I have received some Koito reflectors. I was expecting more but received only 9pcs. 2 is already sold. Only 7pcs left.
They are all new, but one/two pieces have a little dent on the metal and one a little scratch on the surface of the glass due storage.
- Selling each for $75 + Shipment
Shipment to USA should not be more than $25 - 10-15 days
Shipment to Australia is higher at this time ($50) because of pandemic only DHL is available.

I will ship best condition ones to first comers. Get in touch through direct message.View attachment 2386394
View attachment 2386395
Can you send a close up of the KOITO wording on the reflector itself, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom