Cars and Coffee - Post here where you're headed to showcase. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DominicanFZJ80

Getting there...
Threads
Wondering if anyone is interested in having a presence at some of the Cars and Coffee type events held in the area.

Went to a Toyotas and Coffee held at a Krispy Kreme in Frederick, MD the other weekend. Set up by Hilux Surf Offroad; was a pretty good showing.

Another Cars and Coffee is held every Sunday at Dulles Landing Dunkin Donuts, in South Riding VA:

Just throwing it out there.

I went once... Like 10 years ago (maybe it was 15).

I was driving my 1968 88" Series IIA and next to a $500k car it looked ridiculous.

I used to go to C&C all the time in Hawaii and Tucson. I would consider going, but I'll probably need a new battery.

You had me at "donuts." :)

I attend the C&C that’s held at commonwealth classics in Marshall, VA. It’s a Cruiser friendly crowd. It’s usually the last Saturday of the month but I haven’t heard of it starting back up yet.

I would be up for it as well. Seems like there are quite a few in the NOVA area, Great Falls, South Riding, Alexandria, etc. Just found this site that lists in them per state.

I've been to a few of these events. Not too many 4WDs, but always cool to see other vehicles. They are having their kickoff event on July 18th at Lost Rhino Brewery. I plan on being there.

Look forward to seeing some of you at any of these.

I go fairly often to Great Falls on Saturday mornings. It’s generally accepted as the best one in the area, and I have always gotten a great reception with FJ40’s. It’s mostly super cars, mustangs, vettes and Porsche’s, so they are always glad to see cruisers. I have heard if it’s being held like normal yet this year. I can’t go for a few weeks, but love going.

I attend the C&C that’s held at commonwealth classics in Marshall, VA. It’s a Cruiser friendly crowd. It’s usually the last Saturday of the month but I haven’t heard of it starting back up yet.
Used to live right around the corner from there, but was always busy on saturday mornings... owner posted on the CLCC fb group a little bit ago. They always have a sweet inventory of vehicles.

There’s a somewhat smaller informal one in Potomac that I go to on sundays sometimes. I like it because it’s not super early in the morning. I show up around 10 and people stick around until about 11:30ish

27532FFB-515C-40F1-B676-9151564F5657.jpeg
27532FFB-515C-40F1-B676-9151564F5657.jpeg
71F07753-67E0-468E-8ADE-9DC9E78CA054.jpeg

Any more details on the Potomac venue? Location?

sundays 9-11
10220 River Rd, Potomac, MD 20854, United States

that's all i've got. haven't been before!

Thanks and just started following on IG

Cool to see this got some traction. The event in Dulles last weekend was pretty awesome. Tons of pics on IG to recap.

Will be at the Potomac meet, mentioned above, this Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom