Builds The Oddball 80 - Middle East GX Renovation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You may want to take a peak under the roof rack pads that are resting on the roof. All the weight is on those pads and not on the rain gutter clamps.

I doubt US military operators were loading their racks like the gent below, they did have that trailers for that, but worth checking anyway.

442506BF-DCDE-48E7-8206-015958579F27.jpeg

So much awesome here. Put me down for right of 7th refusal, or wherever the line currently sits.

You may want to take a peak under the roof rack pads that are resting on the roof. All the weight is on those pads and not on the rain gutter clamps.

I doubt US military operators were loading their racks like the gent below, they did have that trailers for that, but worth checking anyway.

View attachment 2360216

I got it off. It needs to be blasted and I’ll likely coat the whole thing one color. The roof is horribly dirty but not dented. The rubber pads are in good shape.

The roof looks like it has tan lines .....

A398138D-693B-4027-B01F-66F4466E1E9B.jpeg

Upon closer inspection @boozewz was correct. The roof under the pads is pushed in.

I guess that’s part of a 29 year life.

Man it dirty. Can’t wait to see this come back

414BDB64-9FFE-4B64-9DA5-EDA05F893781.jpeg

B081FE14-C349-4CD3-A4A7-60F565B2D5AE.jpeg

59499232-C42B-4884-B888-178532A04220.jpeg

Wow, this thing is rad. Im a flared guy, but de-flared and steelies is such a great look.

Yeah. Run what you brung.

Almost there

8BB962F5-7688-4016-9391-3C37A842F04E.jpeg

I wouldn't sweat any dents in the roof. Looks watertight and you don't have a sun roof to leak! I've got several dents in mine from my knees while climbing up there when I just had the Yakima bars. The Prinsu covers mine....but really, who the heck looks at your roof? Unless you're 7 foot tall...:meh:

I wouldn't sweat any dents in the roof. Looks watertight and you don't have a sun roof to leak! I've got several dents in mine from my knees while climbing up there when I just had the Yakima bars. The Prinsu covers mine....but really, who the heck looks at your roof? Unless you're 7 foot tall...:meh:

100% agree. I’ll be putting the roof rack back on. I’ll just consider the dents “alignment” spots

The wider 285s look awesome, nice job on the polishing.

I’m 4 weeks off neck surgery and my body is pissed. Glad it’s over

Summit Steelies? Are they from summit racing? 80 looks awesome!

Yes

I've been running BFG A/Ts or M/Ts for decades, but those Geolandars really look great.

How are they for lifespan?

I've been running BFG A/Ts or M/Ts for decades, but those Geolandars really look great.

How are they for lifespan?

No idea. I have 4 sets on 4 trucks and none get high miles.

Nothing lasts like a BFG ATKO though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom