For Sale Misc. Parts, Mostly Early Stuff (take 2) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and if you aren't completing a true restoration, the '72+ were still available with key not long ago and look identical from the dash out. you would just have to retrofit your wiring end with spade connectors, preferably soldered style. a light switch wire and a fuse panel wire have a decent enough amperage draw to where soldering is best
Thanks. I bought a complete harness from coolerman so I will hunt for the correct switch. I don’t want to undo his amazing work.

Hi, Sean. Late to the party.

If I am reading correctly, there is the second set of rotary headlite and wiper switches available for $100 and the wiper motor hardware for $10.

May I purchase them--$110 + shipping. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Light & Wiper Switch Sets (2x) sold
Below Dash Light & Switch sold
Wiper Switch w/aftermarket Fog LTS Knob sold

Ignition Switches are listed from the bottom - up all are $15 + shipping;
Ign. Switch w/3XXX Blank Key
Ign. Switch w/4XXX Matching Key
Ign. Switch w/4XXX Blank Key sold
Ign. Switch w/5XXX Blank Key sold
Ign. Switch w/5XXX Matching Key sold
Ign. Switch w/6XXX Blank Key

Gas Cap w/5XXX and Blank Key needs tumbler pins sold
Gas Cap w/4XXX and no Key needs tumbler pins $30 + shipping

Dimmer Switches $10 + shipping
Blank Keys 3x #6, 1x #5 and 1x #6 $25 + shipping
Turn Signal Relay Gutted for new relay $free + shipping
Horn Relay sold
Fog Light Bulbs Yellow (discontinued I think) 90981-15005 $25 ea + shipping $100 shipped for all 4

View attachment 2355175
Sean, I will take the green gas cap if it is still available and (Free) FJ25 turn signal relay silver box. Thanks

Last edited:
I am interested in the windshield vent knob, would you be willing to separate from the bakelite knob package? Thanks -Matt

I am interested in the windshield vent knob, would you be willing to separate from the bakelite knob package? Thanks -Matt
done, do you need the worm drive or just the knob?
$25 shipped? I could put it/them in an envelope

I’ll take the fuel filler tube and cover and one dimmer switch.

Last edited:
I don’t know how I didn’t tie the name together, but I did put the wipers and dimmer aside for you. Sorry. Would you be opposed to a Medium Flat Rate?
Sean, thanks. I think think the large flat rate would protect better. Please. Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom