Coal Mine Cruiser Classic Alternative (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
CMCC has officially been cancelled, but it's not stopping the Keystone Cruisers from doing some camping and wheeling during those dates.

Camp at Twin Grove campground, wheel at Rausch Creek and/or Anthracite.

This is NOT, in any way, a sponsored event of any kind. It is strictly like minded people getting together to hang out and wheel.

Check the thread below for details and updates.

Weekend is blocked off to go wheeling somewhere. PA guys have been coming down to the Cove a lot this Spring. Well actually just Rob and Crusha, but at least Gary and Ben get some credit for being in and canceling. Trip to PA sounds in order.

I've got campsite T18 reserved.

Sounds like a yes in VA too.

Let me know if you want to caravan to Twin Grove. I'll be headed up on 7/08 in the early PM.

Anyone want to split a tent camp sight They are big enough for 2 reasonable size tents.

I’m all for a split sight. I just need a Swag bag spot which will fit pretty much under Bob’s tent portico in range of a reach around. I’ll settle for Blowers too as long as he uses hand sanitizer and maybe some Jergens hand lotion.

My Hand sanitizer has extra Glyceryl Caprylate.
It makes my hands soft and supple.
But I understand Bobs hands are ribbed for your pleasure.

Gents,
I’m not going to be able to make it up this weekend. I have two situations that have come up the past few days. My mother who lives in Easton, MD took a fall last Friday and broke her pelvis. Way better than a hip, but she is still in a wheel chair with an 85 year old husband who can’t wheel her in and out to the car for Dr appts. Tiki also has a front elbow that blew up like like a cantaloupe. That makes three bad legs now. I need to get her to the vet to get it treated and there’s no way she’s gonna bounce around all weekend in a truck like she has been used to. Gotta care for the dog and mother this weekend. Have fun and keep the pix and carnage reports coming.

Good luck Jeff.

Sorry to hear that Jeff.
Good luck

Let me know if you want to caravan to Twin Grove. I'll be headed up on 7/08 in the early PM.
I will have one last job that I can not move on friday that will end at about 3PM and plan on heading out after that

Anyone want to split a tent camp sight They are big enough for 2 reasonable size tents.
If you are still looking for a site pardner I would be up for that. Also do they allow camping from your vehicle or does it have to be a tent on the ground?

I don’t think they would bother you I’ve slept in the cruiser before here

Chris split my site so you’re on your own. T 22 is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom