For Sale fj40 2 inside rear view mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
fj40 2 inside rear view mirrors. both are priced at $20 each
#1 the early one has mounting bracket, mounting screws and plate associated with mirror
#2. later model great arm ready to mount it up $20.NOTE reflections of clouds in pictures

UhMCvg8dRSWlnN0Y8T59YQ.jpg

QDQuuQJeS1m7QYFFuIcTGA.jpg

5hNLxzLESMiGij6+wvOn8g.jpg

3soMsK94Q3KtfbJaQJqUWA.jpg

Last edited:
I know I need a rear view mirror. But not sure if its the early or late unit. I recently bought a 1967 fj 40 but it has many changes, (Mutt) disc brake front axle, ambulance doors, and newer side doors, which I think from reading here on this great site are all 1975 or newer. Just not sure about the windshield frame. Or any thing else really. The tub looks to be for sure the 1967, the rest is up in the air. Looked at the mounting point for the rear view mirror and I see two parallel holes. Would that confirm the early model? Sorry Dave about the ignorance, but I will buy a mirror, or bracket. Bruce

I will just take a chance on mirror #1, it being complete and all. Consider it sold. Just let me know what shipping is and away we go.

@pickit41 if you see two parallel holes in your windshield frame, how far apart they are from one another will determine which mirror you need. Early models had mirrors with almost a 2” gap between the bracket mounting holes. Later models had a gap just over 0.5”. You can see this difference in the mounting brackets above.

Granted either mirror will fit, just requires more work on your part. But if you want it to bolt right up, just check the gap between your existing holes.

Last edited:
Big thanks to you Rock Slide. MY space between bracket mounting holes is a bit less then 2". You made a friend my friend. Bruce

U know anyone who has one?
not sure which one you are looking for but I have one or two Mr. Tucker. I don't think the one I have is for a 66 though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom