Stay at Home: What are you doing to make the best of this time? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now on to the arthritis.
It's now 30 years since they told me I have it. I've lived two lives - early where I could play guitar but barely turn a screwdriver, and current where I can do most things in moderation but can't play guitar. It hit my knees about 10 years ago. Yay. I'm the guy that gets the weirdest side effects on any med list, if it even works, so I've just dealt with it. Keep us posted. I'm extremely happy that my back has been fine all along; that's gotta be hell.

I'm sure you're covered but text me if there's anything I can do for you when I'm in Roanoke tomorrow.

I hope you get relief Matt.

So what do you plan to change before you're old???
Still figuring out the best way to go out before becoming an old.. I'll get back to when I've got a solid plan haha

How old do you think I am? I’ve been dealing with this for 10 years or so.
Not old at all, just being a smart@$$.
Hope you feel better bud, just wanted to be a fool in responding instead.

Not old at all, just being a smart@$$.
Hope you feel better bud, just wanted to be a fool in responding instead.
Lol. I’m 40 and let me tell you it happens in a blink of an eye. What scares me is what’s it going to be like in 20-30 years.

It's now 30 years since they told me I have it. I've lived two lives - early where I could play guitar but barely turn a screwdriver, and current where I can do most things in moderation but can't play guitar. It hit my knees about 10 years ago. Yay. I'm the guy that gets the weirdest side effects on any med list, if it even works, so I've just dealt with it. Keep us posted. I'm extremely happy that my back has been fine all along; that's gotta be hell.

I'm sure you're covered but text me if there's anything I can do for you when I'm in Roanoke tomorrow.
I don’t think I can say luckily I only have it in my facial joints. It probably wouldn’t be so bad if the joint didn’t have nerves wrapped all freaking over it. Causing flare up 24/7. Within the last 6 months I’m trying to learn what I shouldn’t do. Like frame repair on my 40 is off the menu for a bit and maybe wheeling for a while. When I met with the doctor the first time he asked what I did for work and what my hobbies were. He was just baffled at what I told him.
How long are you in town for?

Lol. I’m 40 and let me tell you it happens in a blink of an eye. What scares me is what’s it going to be like in 20-30 years.
I was going to guess late 30s.. I'm worried what my situation will be in 10yrs, with the back pains I have now.

I'll just avoid becoming an old fart :hillbilly:

I never thought I would make it out of my 20's. I'm past my half century now and really wish I had taken better care of myself in my 20's...

Epidural 6 weeks ago for bulging disc. Taken care of. No more disc pain. Now on to the arthritis. First round of injections for facial joints on my lower lumbar. Check. One more round of pain blockers in two weeks or so. Then on to the nerve ablation.
Here are some videos of what they do. Kind of interesting. For all of the younger guys out there take care of your back.

View attachment 2345301

Damn Matt, best of luck with all the treatments!!!!!!

Good luck Matt. Hope you can get some relief I know back pain sucks.

Last day of staying home! It’s about time we are taking a little vacation for the next week up in Shenandoah. In the mean time just saw this video and thought you guys might enjoy seeing what happens to gear oil in the rear diff at speed. Pretty cool!

Changing a thermostat in a Maserati is a pain in the ass! I need a pair of miniature hands!

I never thought I would make it out of my 20's. I'm past my half century now and really wish I had taken better care of myself in my 20's...
32 and my knees are jacked. Chiropractor 3x a week for adjustments. I didn't even do anything crazy..

My 20's weren't that crazy, but I herniated a disc and messed up a knee. Arthritis started setting in somewhere in my 40's...

I used my spare time to build a “She Shed” for Lylia

905EE208-EB29-4A3D-8D8B-714ABF6F8FD9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom