Wheeling trip The Cove in Gore VA June 4-6 , 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks like you guys had a blast, disappointed I missed it, o well next time. Im itching to get back to the cove

There is something very relaxing about watching Land Cruisers meandering through the woods.

He took hits to the front and rear bumpers and a nice dent on the passenger's fender. To make matters worse, his wife and kids were with him. We got stuck in a valley and had to take the least crappy way out which included lots of skinny pedal and sliding.
All of that... and dented up the new bumper pretty good, scratched down to the metal the rock sliders, and permanently made my skid plate concave. Kids LOVED it... the wife... not too happy with these costly mid-life developments.

The pin-striping is epic... like gauged the door handle epic.

There can be no mistake, I do not "mall crawl"... nor do I have much sense in my head.

Sure would be nice to come out there for one of those trips because we have absolutely no place decent to go around here. Looks like you all had a blast! Unfortunately, it would be a heck of a haul

1613757009447.png

Sure would be nice to come out there for one of those trips because we have absolutely no place decent to go around here. Looks like you all had a blast! Unfortunately, it would be a heck of a haul

View attachment 2590305
That's a hike indeed.

That's why you need to go full EPIC and hit up some other east coast spots on the same trip! Enablement mode engaged.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 2.55.55 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom