The Daily Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, so I did buy the LX and drove it for a week. I decided it wasn't for me especially since I would probably need to rebuild the actuators. I put it on CL and it lasted only 24 hours. I had 4 or 5 inquiries and the 1st guy to show bought it. He was really happy about the lack of rust. Lesson learned - oil and / or fluid film thoroughly every year and they will hold up to our salty roads. Now I'm down to only 4 vehicles and made a new wheeling friend. He has been to the FG riding shotgun. His name is Beau and lives close by in Francestown, NH.

I wouldn’t do a 3FE 80 for sure. 62 is already a dog, but at least it pretends to be a 60 🤣🤣🤣

The 3FE is not bad if you are not in a hurry to go anywhere fast.
:beer:

I hit 90+ in rhat 62 you saw me in, best running and driving 89 and under cruiser I’ve ever driven. But they still take a week to get there, and a few cans of gas for the journey 🤣🤣🤣. I’ll bet a h55 is the perfect match for a 3FE though, one day....

Rick you got the 80 up to 90mph, I have no idea how you did it.

You are probably correct it that assumption

Just tossed 315-70-17’s for now stock height . Lift is in the works
E2568674-1E79-4216-BE01-605359DAAB3B.jpeg

Greg Ward of Greg’s Restorations in mass is collecting parts and anything people would like to donate to help him get a truck back in the road. Wasn’t a club member I don’t believe, with the cruiser tidal wave it seems like there are now more non members than members in NE, but he’s a cruiser head that had a hard loss. That sucks. Looks like it’s also his business.

Hey guys! I’m going to be moving up to Boston for a few years for work, and I’m thinking about bringing my 80 series up there so I have something to mess around with. Any good wheeling outside of Boston?

Hey guys! I’m going to be moving up to Boston for a few years for work, and I’m thinking about bringing my 80 series up there so I have something to mess around with. Any good wheeling outside of Boston?

Hello and Welcome to YT,
So our club (Will) tries to put something together at least once a month. It's usually central MA which is about 1-1.5hours away from Boston.
The BIG event is Fall Gathering in NH.
We have club members from Boston with similar trucks, Medium Red Pearl 80 series LC - our club legend Chris.
Just make sure your roll cage and winch are solid.
Welcome again and see you on the trails.

P.S.
Hi Chris!

Hello and Welcome to YT,
So our club (Will) tries to put something together at least once a month. It's usually central MA which is about 1-1.5hours away from Boston.
The BIG event is Fall Gathering in NH.
We have club members from Boston with similar trucks, Medium Red Pearl 80 series LC - our club legend Chris.
Just make sure your roll cage and winch are solid.
Welcome again and see you on the trails.

P.S.
Hi Chris!
Thanks man, sounds great!

Roll cage required sounds like a damn good time. 😆 I don’t have a roll cage, but my truck is good to go. I’ll keep an eye out here and hit y’all up when I get settled in and have my cruiser in Boston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom