Fridges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in for bundle purchase. Anyone else interested?

1 Fridge
2 Solar Panels

Taxes and Shipping to my door: $935 ($350 discount on bundle)

Coming to a Cruiser Days Raffle near you (or Christmas Party, or....)

I suspect these will be flying off the virtual shelf at Costco...

Thanks Jeff!
:beer:

Please add one fridge and one solar panel to that order to max the discount. I can etransfer you.

Please add one fridge and one solar panel to that order to max the discount. I can etransfer you.
Done: $350 discount. I added another solar panel for myself. PM me and we can work out your total.

I live in Abby but can meet you half-way or at the next meeting to exchange. :beer:

thats a pretty low AH/24hr number... wonder how that will play out on a hot day with grabbing a beer out of it every 20 minutes?

Interested in the deal.
Is it closed or is there any other takers
There are currently no more active orders. Two were filled.

Again i would not count on such an efficient performance from this, or an arb

First Fridge arrived today. Nice looking unit. 45l, 12/24/110 V operation; Blue Tooth Monitoring App for your phone. Spring loaded metal carry handles, metal latch, good rubber seal on lid. Lid has hinges only on one side though. This one is going in the Cruiser Days Raffle this fall.

Fridge 1.jpg
Fridge 2.jpg
Fridge 3.jpg
Fridge 4.jpg

No transit bag I guess anymore? Some of the older reviews appeared to mention they were supplied with the fabric outer insulating "bag". My ARB came with one, no idea if it really makes a difference other than general outer wear and tear.

No transit bag I guess anymore? Some of the older reviews appeared to mention they were supplied with the fabric outer insulating "bag". My ARB came with one, no idea if it really makes a difference other than general outer wear and tear.

Nope, nothing in the box.

Okay - 1 year later. Any reviews of this fridge? I have a coworker interested in a fridge freezer and I've mentioned this to
him.
Any other makes, models anyone can recommend that can be bought close to home and reasonable price/quality? Ideas?

I'm liking the fridge, especially for the price paid. Is it as good as an ARB or Engle, or other 'premium' fridge? Probably not. It fluctuates in temp (per digital read out) more than my brother's ARB. It does not seem to draw any more power though, and still works extremely well; no complaints. I'm going to make an insulated foil cover for use this summer to help when temps are 30c plus (I think that will help with the internal temp fluctuations). Bluetooth feature is great to have as well. Bottom line is if I had the disposable income to purchase a premium unit I would. For the 3-4 summer multi-day adventures we do, it works great. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom