SOLD NOS Lower Front Fenders, located in Calgary, Alberta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had planned on using these in my project, but my fenders are still in pretty good so posting for sale. These have never been mounted and still have the part number sticker on them. I dont really know what these are worth, but SOR had them at $520 each and they are now unobtainium so asking $1200USD for the pair, will entertain offers after a week. I can hold for a while after payment and assist with shipping (they are about 18lbs each)

20200529_100045.jpg

20200529_100116.jpg

20200529_100128.jpg

20200529_100133.jpg

20200529_100139.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, USD. It's a 6 hour return trip for me, but as long as I remain without work, I could likely make something work
Yeah it's a 18 hour round trip for me, not looking to save any money on shipping but looking forward to going on an adventure.
I don't need them but I'm willing to buy them and squirrel them away if someone doesn't come along with a need, I'd hate to take these off the market if someone could use them to finish their pig so keep me second in line and shoot me a PM if no one grabs them in the next week or so.

Yeah it's a 18 hour round trip for me, not looking to save any money on shipping but looking forward to going on an adventure.
I don't need them but I'm willing to buy them and squirrel them away if someone doesn't come along with a need, I'd hate to take these off the market if someone could use them to finish their pig so keep me second in line and shoot me a PM if no one grabs them in the next week or so.

👍

If @ J Mack don't buy them, I will 🙂👍
That works for me.

That's great (and a relief) for me, will fund other parts of my rig,
Kerry
I believe Bob and I want them for the exact same reasons but he might actually do something with them so I say let’s let Bob have them and I’ll chip in $150.00 to go towards shipping them to him.

PM me your PayPal account or address and I’ll get some money headed your way.

Thanks guys, I've been trying to figure out how to make a good cast and get to Bob, but this works well too.
If he is still in operation, I have a shipper that can get them there fairly reasonably.
For others, item is sold per above, will be in touch jmack, thanks again.

So awesome! Can’t wait to see what Bob comes up with...

:popcorn:

I want a mold of the inside of the fender lip 👄. Expandable foam would work 😉. Both sides Please 🙃. To whomever buys them 🙂

Thanks Bob! Repro lips should work front and rear, so I am told!

Wrapped up and on their way to Bob, thanks!
I've been getting my butt kick with work and haven't been keeping up but I kind of thought we had a deal?
I said send me a PM and let me chip in on shipping to Bob.

Hey JMack,
I hope I didn't miss something, I noted your offer to chip in on shipping to Bob, but thought that would be something between you two. Shipping was just under $250, so not cheap, I am sure your offer to support would still be appreciated, can I leave that between you and Bob to resolve?
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom