rear body mounts (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is that roof system all one piece? Can you get it into the pig like that?

Thought i was talking too much about the rack system. Nxt Monday send it to get powdered. Way psyched!!!
I’ll post pics when I get it back/assembled. Definitely wanna show that thing off. Wow, for a slow kid like me it really took some time. And I didn’t even come up with the Idea!
On the rotisserie I turn it on the side to access the easiest. Out the front window.
When it’s on wheels it will go in through the back. I can‘t imagine ever taking it off.

Thought i was talking too much about the rack system.
Pffft...read my thread, no such thing as too much. (Or maybe that’s a hint :hmm:)

Probably my favorite Zeppelin song.
Got play with the plasma cutter. Keep getting amazed with the tools :0! Pleasing curves.
F642C726-4227-43C7-BD6D-E94631513227.jpeg
42D5496D-D63A-4FD9-AD68-69A244CBEBD8.jpeg

7E5D719B-8B17-45C9-960A-FFFD688E33C0.jpeg
71527755-15EC-4F15-A98C-78DF2D06A354.jpeg

Now I just have to find a dampener type thing between the plate and the cab. I know JMack used some cool double posted mounts. I was thinking that A spacer/ dampener about 1/2”Thick and 1” diameter would be great. Kinda like a puck with a hole in the center to tighten down on.
Any ideas?

Nice. Has anyone installed the Restomod Air with the stock vacuum 4x4 controls in place? I'm curious if this unit fits under the Hi/Low range linkage (although this install looks like you have room to come down on the firewall to accommodate.

Keep up with the pictures @xtiaan2000, I'm following you're lead as I need to have an option for Heat and AC. It was 95 degrees here this week with humidity so it makes me keep the pig in the garage as I'll develop a big belly sweat when I drive it.

So I must have ground down this joint a bit much and when they sandblasted they blew a hole in it a little less then a pencil eraser in size. Beside just putting some chewing gum on it any ideas on how to fix that?
3347D160-D8E0-44CE-AC21-E7E92BDE1BEF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom