Where did you go with your Mini Truck or 4Runner this week? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ummm, that rear bumper looks like a Stout Equipment without the tire carrier.

I learned to drive a stick in the dirt. It didn't matter if I spun the tires learning. I also taught a young teenage girl how to drive a stick in the dirt using low range. I just had her pull out the clutch slow without giving it gas. That way she was able to see how the clutch worked.

Yes sir, it is a Stout bumper. My friend originally got it from them in ABQ back in the mid-late 1990's. He had it on his 1983 truck for years until I acquired it about a year ago.

Yes sir, it is a Stout bumper. My friend originally got it from them in ABQ back in the mid-late 1990's. He had it on his 1983 truck for years until I acquired it about a year ago.
I've owned two, still own one.

AF4BA122-8987-4D2F-9A63-DFA6C6028CBC.jpeg

IMG_1154.JPG

The Red Deer river valley, central Alberta. The wind today had just a little too much of an edge to inspire me to any great lengths of outdoor achievement, went for a drive instead.

IMG_1155.JPG

Just kind of appears out of a seemingly never ending swathe of rolling farmland. Somewhat more striking because of the contrast to the less than inspiring appearance of the land beyond its limits.

IMG_1157.JPG

Still a wack of snow further west, its nice to see the dirt poking out here.

Better ad a picture taken on the flats above the river just for fun.
IMG_1160.JPG

Last edited:
Self distancing in north-central New Mexico.

20200410_184751.jpg

IMGP6062-sm.jpg

Back out. Central New Mexico.

20200419_181437-sm.jpg

Central New Mexico. I live in a beautiful state with plenty of space to spread out and explore.

20200428_081603-sm.jpg

Back to the Gila National Forest.

20200605_103703-sm.jpg

Saw the first pic, didn't yet see your text, and thought "that's Bend on now old 97!"

I don't see that awning on their web page. I've been thinking getting one like that.

Ya. Unfortunately their web presence is pretty weak. Give them a call or email. They recd a shipment last Monday.
This is no joke. They have hard shell tents too. I think two, now. Nothing on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom