SOLD HJ/FJ 45 and 47 hard top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a hard top that has a mostly rusted out gutter (sections are good but a lot is total rust). Liner was a custom one. The stripes you will see in pics are where the former owner had taped black tape to make it look like a tiger or something. For a good glasser, it could be cut and adapted to a mid-wheel or short-wheel base FJ or BJ. Pick-up only. Priced to sell to help someone who needs one and me to get rid of things I no longer need. $300

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1583.JPG

Remember, you could always get this hardtop and then buy a hardtopless troopie or other mid to short wheel base to fit it! Or, it could be used for your kids' tree house roof or a backyard troopie shed. Limit's just your imagination (none of those things work at my house :)

It’s only the fiberglass roof, right? No sides included. Wouldn’t want to miss out for lack of asking.

It’s only the fiberglass roof, right? No sides included. Wouldn’t want to miss out for lack of asking.
Right, just the fiberglass hardtop. Whitey has some rusty sides, he says. I actually have the right and left side as well but they're in good shape. (bough them to use in my restoration but ended up using the original sides with some welding and fixing). Looking to sell those too but haven't put in an ad. But if you want rust all the way around, maybe Whitey's sides would be better. :). the hardtop itself, minus the gutter, is in good shape. Just needs prep and painting and a new liner.

I have a gutter that needs some love but it's not rusted. Had to cut it to transport and some bends. Was going to use it for a FJ40 with a rusted gutter but realized have a damage top can use instead.

I have a gutter that needs some love but it's not rusted. Had to cut it to transport and some bends. Was going to use it for a FJ40 with a rusted gutter but realized have a damage top can use instead.
Do you have any pics that show what kind of love it needs and how bad the bends are?

Do you have any pics that show what kind of love it needs and how bad the bends are?

Sorry no I don't. It's at another location. I am pretty sure the back section is intact to where the B pillar would be on a FJ40. Cut it off there so in three pieces. Right front section has the worse damage. The back U shaped section would be very expensive to ship. Could get pictures next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom