SOLD 3 sp downey conversion parts oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20200501_142301.jpg
anyone need this? 50 bucks + shipping
20200501_142610.jpg

I want it, but not for 50 bucks, are you willing to talk "bargain" for a poor/retired/disabled /veteran. Oh, and I almost forgot- - -also bargain for one of your Oregon boys, I was raised in Portland, graduated from Wilson H.S. out on the S.W. corner of town. I use to play on Rocky Butte when I was a kid and living out on N.E. 79th street. I actually only need the rusty center piece in case you could find a buyer for the red piece.

Last edited:
Can you school me on what this setup actually does for you?

^^^^It's a 3 speed adapter to adapt a Landcruiser 3 speed transmission to a SBC Chevy V8 bellhousing.

It mates a 3 speed landcruiser transmission to a chevy bellhousing. It was a pretty popular conversion, I havent looked but I bet there's good info on here about it if you search for Downey 3sp v8 conversion

I just realized the question was already answered...haha redundancy never hurt anyone

I want it, but not for 50 bucks, are you willing to talk "bargain" for a poor/retired/disabled /veteran. Oh, and I almost forgot- - -also bargain for one of your Oregon boys, I was raised in Portland, graduated from Wilson H.S. out on the S.W. corner of town. I use to play on Rocky Butte when I was a kid and living out on N.E. 79th street. I actually only need the rusty center piece in case you could find a buyer for the red piece.
Its yours for whatever you want it for. I was actually thinking it should return to you.

Its yours for whatever you want it for. I was actually thinking it should return to you.
I went to Grant for 3 years but graduated it Arizona. I love the PNW

Turns out I do need the red plate after all, do you still have it ???

I do. It's only red on one side though, and I know you want it for the fancy paint. I'll get it boxed up this weekend.

Turns out I do need the red plate after all, do you still have it ???
Went out yesterday, 3 day shipping. I will find the tracking number in a bit. -Matt

Ok, turns out I’m a dick and I do need the red piece as well, hope you didn’t throw it. If you have it, get it enroute, and I will settle up when I get home from the hospital- - - thanks bro.

Ok, turns out I’m a dick and I do need the red piece as well, hope you didn’t throw it. If you have it, get it enroute, and I will settle up when I get home from the hospital- - - thanks bro.
Yeah buddy, no worries, tracking # 9505 5141 7602 0140 1542 48 USPS it's free of charge -Matt

Reactions: SAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom