Steering Wheel Resto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BenjaminCA

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Tried my hand at steering wheel repair. Not as easy as it looks, but probably easier than I made it look. The old 72’ wheel was cracked to hell so anything I did was better than nothing. Also took a swing at getting the tie rods apart for a rebuild... have a watch and subscribe if you feel up to it. For what it’s worth Eastwood makes a product called PC7 that apparently works better than JBweld.

Wow!! I don’t know whether my head hurts more from watching this or my sides from laughing! Oddly, I do a lot of the same frustrating stuff lol! Nice job...subscribed.

Wow!! I don’t know whether my head hurts more from watching this or my sides from laughing! Oddly, I do a lot of the same frustrating stuff lol! Nice job...subscribed.

I knew what I was doing when I named the show “wrong way”. Didn’t want to give anyone the wrong idea. Thanks for checking it out man.

I think it's great that other Land Cruiser Youtubers mention you. Congrats on making it to legendary status. Your bronze bust can now be added to the greats of Land Cruiser enthusiasts:banana:

Man...absolutely hilarious. I hit this thread during my first cup of coffee. 3 cups later and 3 more Of your videos and I’m hooked. You and your wife are too funny. Glad I stumbled onto this.

I think it's great that other Land Cruiser Youtubers mention you. Congrats on making it to legendary status. Your bronze bust can now be added to the greats of Land Cruiser enthusiasts:banana:

hahaha. Legendary is a stretch, famous for being dumb is accurate...

Tried my hand at steering wheel repair. Not as easy as it looks, but probably easier than I made it look. The old 72’ wheel was cracked to hell so anything I did was better than nothing. Also took a swing at getting the tie rods apart for a rebuild... have a watch and subscribe if you feel up to it. For what it’s worth Eastwood makes a product called PC7 that apparently works better than JBweld.

You made the steering wheel look easier than the last guy I watched but the tie rod is exactly why I am paying someone else to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom