Builds A 1994 FZJ80 rejuvinated (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OverLand Cruisers A little off subject, but what year is that MR2 in the background of a few of you're photos, is it the turbo model? The reason i ask, my son just loves those cars and has been looking for a first gen turbo car.
Sadly it is normally aspirated :(

Plus it was a gift from one of our crew, Bill, to his son, who is a Marine on a deployment. It would be sooo uncool if he got back in a 18 months and his MR2 was missing. "But Dad I thought you were going to watch my car?...". We'll have to hide it and play a brief prank on him....welcome home!!

We'll keep our eyes open for a first gen turbo and ping you if we come across one. :)

Last edited:
33803.jpeg
33925.jpeg
33927.jpeg
33930.jpeg
33932.jpeg

OverLand Cruisers In you're one photo you show all the dirt and crap collected in the air cleaners tuna can. I hate to say this, but I'm willing to bet that a lot of Land Cruiser owners have no idea that that tuna can is even mounted under the air cleaner, much less that it needs to be empty from time to time.

OverLand Cruisers In you're one photo you show all the dirt and crap collected in the air cleaners tuna can. I hate to say this, but I'm willing to bet that a lot of Land Cruiser owners have no idea that that tuna can is even mounted under the air cleaner, much less that it needs to be empty from time to time.
Yes sir, quite possible that one had only been cracked open at the dealership when it was serviced..or at least one would hope they cleaned it out. Odds are the next owner will keep it nice and clean. :)

Last edited:
Sadly it is normally aspirated :(

Plus it was a gift from one of our crew, Bill, to his son, who is a Marine on a deployment. It would be sooo uncool if he got back in a 18 months and his MR2 was missing. "But Dad I thought you were going to watch my car?...". We'll have to hide it and play a brief prank on him....welcome home!!

We'll keep our eyes open for a first gen turbo and ping you if we come across one. :)

No such thing. But they did make a first gen supercharged car, that is one worth having! I will however, be happy to take that Pantera off your hands...

And be sure to thank Bill's son for his service...by hiding his car.

Ah ha! Yes, it was supercharged, not a turbo, I'd love to drive one at some point.

The Pantera is available, and really soooo cool. PM if interested and we'll loop you in with the owner.

We'll definitely hide his car when he comes home, that'll be too funny!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom