Any interest in AC kits for lhd 7x models ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So far I have 6 kits for this order , if you want in you have until Saturday to join.

Let me know if you find an option for b series engines.

I think that demand is getting so small that no one is offering that anymore , you can buy a 1HZ kit and modify/build the compressor bracket

After receiving questions about which models are available I have a list of what I can get

The LJ series with 2L and 2LT motor in 12 volt
The KZJ series with 1KZ motor in 12 volt
The HZJ series in both 12 and 24 volt

Unfortunately they no longer supply this kit for any 7x with a B series engine

I am gonna place my order this weekend so anyone who wants in please step forward and contact me about the deposit .

Thanks

Joe
I have an LJ71 RHD with a 2L-T and 12V, is there a kit for my truck?

I have an LJ71 RHD with a 2L-T and 12V, is there a kit for my truck?

I only get them for lhd cruisers , you can probably find a used one somewhere for a rhd

...you can buy a 1HZ kit and modify/build the compressor bracket

I assume this applies to a 14BT powered LHD 24V Troopy? I have the AC compressor that came with the 14BT. So all other components in the 1HZ kit will work on it? What dash controls come in the kit?

I know I'm late to the party. I'll keep this in mind when it comes time to add AC. I don't need it, but my wife likes it.

I assume this applies to a 14BT powered LHD 24V Troopy? I have the AC compressor that came with the 14BT. So all other components in the 1HZ kit will work on it? What dash controls come in the kit?

I know I'm late to the party. I'll keep this in mind when it comes time to add AC. I don't need it, but my wife likes it.

For the dash there is just a on off switch the rest is controlled with your existing heater controls.

Order is placed now butI will order again early next year in time for the summer of 2020

Just got confirmation from my freight forwarder that the container is loaded on the ship and on the way , ETA in Houston late September to early October weather permitting.

When I picked them up I had a chance to speak to the owner of the company who explained to me that he actually started developing these kits back in the early 80's when US military personnel could still bring new and relatively new BMW, Mercedes,Porsche and other luxury European cars back to the US with them after being stationed in Europe. In those days almost none of the cars sold in Europe had ac from the factory.

Funny how 3 decades later we are buying again kits to ship to the US , the workshop was super clean and I was able to take a look at some other cruiser ac's that he was getting ready to send out to Spain and it all look top notch , I can't wait to install one in a HZJ73 for me.

AC kits came in , I had ordered 3 extra for me and I might be listing one of them on Ebay soon.

Joe

I think maybe a few more from the Meet n Greet. Dusty and hot.

6C8182B3-99EA-4E8F-9252-C16EBDAD32B2.jpeg

I opened one of the boxes yesterday and took some pictures of the complete kit , at this moment there is one 12v and one 24v for the lhd 1HZ powered 7x models available.

05DB9C97-A8BA-4995-A8A5-9C4B82F7C131.jpeg
9F08FF01-92EC-4336-9B7B-717D9AC8DC79.jpeg
9343EA83-EFF3-4E2D-9EA0-A1FEADF0EADE.jpeg

As I am all sold out on these and need 2 of them I am gonna place a new order , if anyone is interested in a ac kit for their LEFT HAND DRIVE 70 series let me know

Kits are available in both 12 and 24 volt and for the LJ and HZJ as usual but my supplier is also working on a kit for the 3B powered 70 series.

Hit me up if you want one

Don't need a AC kit for a 70 (since I don't currently own one) but just wanted to say how cool it is that a reputable vendor is hooking people up with gear they need.

Well done Joe.

Gonna place a new order this week for a c kits in Europe , due to Covid my supplier warned me that some parts are on backorder and it can be up to 8 weeks before they can get my order together , then they are still in Europe and need to be shipped here. Not ideal on time but nothing I can change in these weird times.

Same deal as last time if you want one I will take a 40% deposit and I will order them and do my best to get them here asap , I am ordering a few sets for my own cruisers and few for inventory so it will be a fairly large order but if a small batch is waiting for parts I will ask them to ship out whatever is ready so we can still enjoy the kits this summer.

I need to know if you need 12 or 24 volt and remember folks this is only for LHD 70 series models

Available for the models with 2LT , 3B and 1HZ engines

Price for anyone joining me in this order is 2500$

For the people doing swaps that do not have any of these engines I can also supply just the hard to find under the dash evaporator box so you can build your own kit for your GM / Cummins or 1UZ conversions , cost of the evaporator box is 900$

I will order soon so please don't wait to long as everyone would like to have these before summer ends.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom