Torque Spec Listing for 100 Series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OwnerCS

GOLD Star
Threads
I see these torque spec lists around the net for Tundras and Tacomas. I know people who take the list and print it and get it laminated to keep in their tool box as a quick reference. I've printed these lists for when I have a large project going. I know this is in the manual. The compact organization makes it nice.

Does anyone here know if there is a list like this for a 99 model 100 series?

1589643753034.png

1589643800381.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Impressive work!

The note in the upper left corner about torque values in FT LBS- maybe BOLD.

Since you've gone to the effort, if you want to get real fancy- highlight the most routine service items so its quick & easy to find stuff like drain plug values etc.

I dug up this quick service guide that might help to prioritize.

Attachments

• Service Data Sheet 2005 land cruiser 100_gasoline.pdf
    294 KB · Views: 557
@abuck99 Take a look at this version. I setup a section at the top for Quick Maintenance Reference Items. Then the items in that table are shaded in Lt. Blue cells in the respective section below.

Attachments

• Torque_Spec_Quick_Reference.pdf
    358.6 KB · Views: 786
Cool- nice work. 👍 👍 Maybe this will get added to the FAQ. You may also include wheel lug torque spec in the highlighted section.

Cool- nice work. 👍 👍 Maybe this will get added to the FAQ. You may also include wheel lug torque spec in the highlighted section.

Thank you. Everybody give it a look over. I just updated it again for the wheel lug specs. It's easy to update. I'm seeing things I didn't realize are different for a 100 series. I see wheel lug torque is 97 FT-LBS compared to 83 FT-LBS for a 6-lug Tacoma or Tundra. That was news to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom