SOLD Utah: 70 Series Fold-Down Windshield Glass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruisersdirect.com
I received some aftermarket glass from Japan in a recent container and have some overstock. I have for sale 2 pieces of fold-down windshield frame glass. This will fit your 70 series with a fold-down windshield frame (soft-top 70, frp top 73/74, cab-top 75 ute). If your 70 series windshield folds down, this is the glass. This would be the same as Toyota number 56111-60230. If you need a new seal, you can one from Cruiser Outfitters or another vendor.

Price is $210 USD each. Paypal friends & family, check or cash accepted.

I do not offer shipping for this item. You can pick-up locally, or send a shipping label and I will drop it off at your choice of terminal (UPS, fedex, other). I will send photos of the glass before final packaging to confirm there is no damage. Glass will be packaged in the same box as sent from the manufacturer. To create your shipping label, dimensions are 63"x30"x11" and weight is 31 pounds. Ship-from zip is 84042.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

a4.jpg

PM'd you. Need an email for paypal.

PM sent, thanks!

Interested...

Might have them both sold but I do have more, just only had two boxes so I could only ship two. You can buy one and pick it up next time you're in the hood if you'd like to have one for future use.

I received some aftermarket glass from Japan in a recent container and have some overstock. I have for sale 2 pieces of fold-down windshield frame glass. This will fit your 70 series with a fold-down windshield frame (soft-top 70, frp top 73/74, cab-top 75 ute). If your 70 series windshield folds down, this is the glass. This would be the same as Toyota number 56111-60230. If you need a new seal, you can one from Cruiser Outfitters or another vendor.

Price is $210 USD each. Paypal friends & family, check or cash accepted.

I do not offer shipping for this item. You can pick-up locally, or send a shipping label and I will drop it off at your choice of terminal (UPS, fedex, other). I will send photos of the glass before final packaging to confirm there is no damage. Glass will be packaged in the same box as sent from the manufacturer. To create your shipping label, dimensions are 63"x30"x11" and weight is 31 pounds. Ship-from zip is 84042.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

View attachment 2298779

Glass is all sold, but if there's enough interest I would consider getting more in a future container.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom